Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life > Bug Guts

Bug Guts Squashed Bugs!

Old When owner of the room leaves you can stay!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-30-2005, 01:48 PM
www.betathanme.com

Your Beta Than Me is spinning in a Cursed Storm
When owner of the room leaves you can stay!

When the owner of the room leaves you know how you get a pop-up message and then you see the map? yea well, he he you silly non commonsense havers, YOU CAN X OUT OF THE MAP! lol your still in room, lol i first did it when looking at a photo catalog of mickeys.
Old 05-30-2005, 03:13 PM

Taryn is floating through Inner Space
Lol, seriously?? I'm so gonna have to try that!
Old 05-30-2005, 04:43 PM

Taryn is floating through Inner Space
Dude, Beta, I payed to stay, and then you left! With my chair!! I don't really care, as long as I get a 'get out of jail free' card next time we play, lol :o
Old 06-02-2005, 03:51 PM
CaptainZwag

Treasure Hunter is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I knew this but actualy after you stay in the room about 2-4 minutes it eaither takes you out like normal or it logs you out
Old 06-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Bah humbug!

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Angelic
Becky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Beta Than Me
When the owner of the room leaves you know how you get a pop-up message and then you see the map? yea well, he he you silly non commonsense havers, YOU CAN X OUT OF THE MAP! lol your still in room, lol i first did it when looking at a photo catalog of mickeys.
That is true, I have tried it before, but! You cannot move around(of course, I mean, u stopped being in there because of the owner left, so, of course, you aren't really there), talk, or anything. But, if you were looking at mickeys, you can keep viewing them I think.

Last edited by Becky; 06-02-2005 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: I'm forgetful :)
Old 06-02-2005, 05:17 PM
CaptainZwag

Treasure Hunter is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
That is true, I have tried it before, but! You cannot move around(of course, I mean, u stopped being in there because of the owner left, so, of course, you aren't really there), talk, or anything. But, if you were looking at mickeys, you can keep viewing them I think.
Try it again becase you can walk and all the other things but people dont see you're chat.