Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old Kingdom Hearts thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 03-02-2009, 02:54 AM
Miketic's Avatar
Miketic Miketic is offline
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13


Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: WDW
Posts: 343
My Mood: Fluffy
Miketic is floating through Inner Space
Xion is Kairi's Nobody, its just Namine has taken her place. That's why Namine has the power to change memories unlike Xion has the keyblade. But there has no proof that Kairi can draw, but in KHII, she was able to maintain to use the keyblade Riku gave her. I know this because my friend is japanese and goes to a japanese fan forum full of KH stuff (hardly no english or understanding...).
__________________
Remember the Magic...

  #122  
Old 03-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Centurey Centurey is offline
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4


Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tomorrowland
Posts: 1,971
Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
How can Xion be Kairi's nobody, she's never been a heartless to my knowledge
__________________


  #123  
Old 03-06-2009, 02:27 AM
Kairi_Sora's Avatar
Kairi_Sora Kairi_Sora is offline
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10


Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the race against the sun
Posts: 1,181
My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurey View Post
How can Xion be Kairi's nobody, she's never been a heartless to my knowledge
Exactly. And that adds on to prove that Namine isn't Kairi's Nobody either. Kairi has a pure heart(like all of the other Princesses of Heart) so she had no darkness and couldn't turn into a Heartless. Namine actually came from Sora's body. After he became a Heartless, Sora's body that was left behind created a Nobody(I think Roxas.) Then Namine had some "outside help" and became a Nobody from Sora's vessel too. It's impossible for Namine to be Kairi's Nobody because Kairi never turned into a Heartless. Yes, Kairi's heart was lost, but her body remained in the realm of light, so she never turned into a Heartless. And Xion is something else because she's not Kairi's Nobody. She is related to Kairi/Namine just like Ven is related to Sora/Roxas Sorry if that confused ya. XD
  #124  
Old 03-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Centurey Centurey is offline
Marluxia. For the cool.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4


Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tomorrowland
Posts: 1,971
Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Sporkness
Centurey is as Frosty as a Snowman
eh, who knows. I heard that the story writer -insert japanese name here- put plot holes for people to debate on.
__________________


  #125  
Old 08-28-2009, 04:16 PM
EmmaatMk's Avatar
EmmaatMk EmmaatMk is offline
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7


Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Main Street
Posts: 409
Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi&Sora View Post
. It's impossible for Namine to be Kairi's Nobody because Kairi never turned into a Heartless.
Wasn't Namine created when Sora became a heartless and all that? And Kairi's heart was in Sora's body so when he got a nobody wouldn't Kairi get one too?

I don't really know, just kind of a guess but I always thought Namine was Kairi's nobody. (and i've got no idea on xion, sorry )
__________________
*EmmaatMK*
  #126  
Old 08-29-2009, 02:32 AM
Sly cooper's Avatar
Sly cooper Sly cooper is offline
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13


Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Riding the dragons
Posts: 746
Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
I have maaaaajor spoilers about Xion, straight from the KH wiki. I put spoiler tags around it so you don't have to read it.


Xion is the fourteenth member of Organization XIII, first appearing in the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. She is not actually a Nobody, and not even a true member of the Organization. Instead, she's an imperfect replica of Sora created from his leaked memories by Xemnas as a fail-safe in case Sora proved to be useless to Organization XIII's plans. This, in consequence, slows Sora's progression of regaining his memories to fully awaken while in his pod, something which NaminÚ, DiZ, and Riku recognize.

As Sora's memories are the basis and component of her being, Xion initially resembles Kairi, who was Sora's strongest memory at the time of her birth, though her physical appearance eventually changes depending on who is viewing her and who they have connections with. Those with connections to Sora view her as Xion (and later, as Sora), while Xemnas and Xigbar see her as Ventus, and Sa´x only sees a hooded doll.

Like Sora and Roxas, Xion can wield a Keyblade, the Kingdom Key, leading to a brief confrontation with Riku who questions why she can wield the Keyblade, and whether or not it is real.

Xion's name contains the Japanese words for "tide", fitting the oceanic naming theme of Kairi and NaminÚ, and Aster tataricus. According to Japanese floriography, Aster tataricus is used to mean "I won't forget you" or "remembrance."
__________________
  #127  
Old 08-29-2009, 02:53 AM
EmmaatMk's Avatar
EmmaatMk EmmaatMk is offline
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7


Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Main Street
Posts: 409
Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly cooper View Post
I have maaaaajor spoilers about Xion, straight from the KH wiki. I put spoiler tags around it so you don't have to read it.


Xion is the fourteenth member of Organization XIII, first appearing in the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. She is not actually a Nobody, and not even a true member of the Organization. Instead, she's an imperfect replica of Sora created from his leaked memories by Xemnas as a fail-safe in case Sora proved to be useless to Organization XIII's plans. This, in consequence, slows Sora's progression of regaining his memories to fully awaken while in his pod, something which NaminÚ, DiZ, and Riku recognize.

As Sora's memories are the basis and component of her being, Xion initially resembles Kairi, who was Sora's strongest memory at the time of her birth, though her physical appearance eventually changes depending on who is viewing her and who they have connections with. Those with connections to Sora view her as Xion (and later, as Sora), while Xemnas and Xigbar see her as Ventus, and Sa´x only sees a hooded doll.

Like Sora and Roxas, Xion can wield a Keyblade, the Kingdom Key, leading to a brief confrontation with Riku who questions why she can wield the Keyblade, and whether or not it is real.

Xion's name contains the Japanese words for "tide", fitting the oceanic naming theme of Kairi and NaminÚ, and Aster tataricus. According to Japanese floriography, Aster tataricus is used to mean "I won't forget you" or "remembrance."
Thanks Sly_cooper, that explained a lot for me lol
__________________
*EmmaatMK*
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.