Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Funny Experiences @ Disneyland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-07-2007, 07:08 PM
You lack Churros

Galaxee is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Haha, and of course there is the best story of mine:

It was our last day at Disneyland, and I really wanted to see the ASIMO robot show. My dad and I looked at the line for Innoventions and decided that we weren't going to make it before the show started. Unfortunately, my dad had an idea.

He said to me, "Let's just walk up the exit ramp. If we get caught, we'll just say that we forgot our camera."
I just stood there with a blank look.

But we actually did it. We just started walking up the exit ramp. A cast member was coming down the ramp, and looked like he was going to stop us, but my dad just kept on walking, so I just trudged along after him. The cast member had this really weird look on his face.

Someone was coming out the door at the top, so we just caught it, and we went inside. We actually did make it to the show, and it was pretty cool. And we never got caught either. XD
Old 08-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Defying Gravity...

smrtfriendship ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordIllidan View Post
And hence, it's also your friend's fault (Although possibly indirectly) that they closed down the Peoplemover/Rocket Rods :P I bet it's secretly his fault I can't ever hit a single target while attempting to dual-wield whenever I get a whole car to myself on the Buzz Lightyear Astro-Blasters.

Seriously... It makes no sense. I get a rather decent score with one gun, so surely I should get an above-decent score with two!
Haha, I know what you mean! I got my own Buzz Cart on the ride twice when I went on, so I had two guns to myself. First time, I decided to use one, and I got a decent score. Second time I went, I used both guns, and for some strange reason, I had a much higher score than the first.

Odd how I do better with two guns!
Old 08-07-2007, 09:42 PM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Heres some rather funny/odd experiences at WDW. Just a note we acted annoying in these and some were just jokes.

- During the briefing of Soarin my sister and I were bored so we decided to make of the briefing with some things that were rather noticeable and we were annoying. So during the briefing when the man takes off his mickey ears we went "AHA He's Bald..." then whenever they buckled up we went "Oh... So that's how you buckle a seat belt!" People were laughing in an annoyed tone, even a few cast members starting to crack...

-On Splash Mountain I got stuck and our entire car was single riders and we didn't know eachother AT ALL. So while we were stuck for 15 minutes on the final hill (yes with the buzzards) we sang kumbaya as little kids in the car in front of us were crying Then we got a picture together after the song was over to commemerate our meeting.

-I was going on Test Track with some friends we see every Thanksgiving while were there and we decided for the barrier test to put on sunglasses and when we were about to put them on they fell out of our hands outside >_<.

-This is probably one of the most fun times I've had at WDW. My sister and I were in a monorail car to EPCOT by ourselves and they were playing Part Of Your World so we sang and danced to epcot while people were looking at us at the stop. It was embarassing and fun.

Here one I witnessed:

-During the Stretching room at the Haunted Mansion, this lady was hitting on one of the cast members and he finally cracked up from his serious look and had to turn away until the doors opened.

Lol those aren't even all of them!
Old 08-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Defying Gravity...

smrtfriendship ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Oh, I just remembered another story! It's on the Disney Cruise though.

When me and a family member were on the elevators (Oh, those loooooong elevators), we got bored. The Disney Cruise Ship is a very large ship, and we were coming from the bottom floor, going to the top deck. As we went up, my relative started making faces at people through the elevator window. He thought no one noticed, until he saw that this girl actually noticed his facial expressions and made a face back at him.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

GreenGirlJess ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I've only been to WDW, but I do have some funny stories.

[x] Once, back when I was five or six, my hair was in pigtails and I was posing with Chip and Dale. One of them picked up my pigtails for the picture, and I was like, "Woahhh."

[x] When we go on the people mover, the ever so unpopular ride which I happen to be in love with, we just ask if we can stay on and we always can, so we always ride it like, 5 or 6 times in a row. And every time we do, we {mostly me unless I have a friend} wave frantically at people down below.

[x] The last time I went on the Small World ride [we wanted to see it redone] there was a little girl, probably 2 or 3, in front of us and she was standing up. Her dad had his hands on her butt and was wiggling her around, then he stopped and she put her own hands on her butt and made her wiggle. It was so funny, my mom and I had the hardest time NOT laughing.

[x] In 5th grade, we got to go behind the scenes of the Haunted Mansion, and they told us not to pass the yellow line, and we kept on sticking our feet over the yellow line. xDD

[x] Ohmygosh. At EPCOT, my family [brother, mom, dad and me] were coming out of the coke igloo, right? So this caveman walks out of the bushes, and starts following us. My brother and I are scared witless and so humilated, but my mom was like, going along with it. Then when we were going into a building, the caveman was like, "WOMANNN!" And my mom was screaming back at him, "MANNN!" It was so embarassing.

[x] We were going into Magic Kingdom, and a CM greeted us. He was all, "Hi my name is yada. Welcome to the Magic Kingdom. We are going to have a lot of fun" etc etc, and walked with us until there was a line in the pavement, then he stopped and said, "I can't go any further." ANd my mom was like, "Oh come on, not even one foot??" It was so funny.

I can't really remember that many more, but I'm sure if I thought hard I'd have a ton of stories, thus I've been going to Disney all my life.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Mars the Fandox
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Gumshoe Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Fluffy
la4gator is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
When we went to Disneyland, on the Small World me and my friends started singing the small world song. We sounded terrible. (so off-key) xD
(None of my friends knew english, so we were singing it in Japanese. Which made it worse..)
Then this guy stood up and yelled "Hey, Shut up!"

Then in WDW while we were in the Haunted Mansion, all of these guys started making animal noises during the ride. There were elephant, horse, and duck noises. They were pretty good too, so we decided to add on and made monkey noises.

- In Space mountain, I was wearing a Mickey Hat and it flew off and hit this guy behind me in the face.

- On Fast Track the ride stopped and we were stuck for an hour, so we decided to sing random disney songs.

- When I was 8 years old I went to Tokyo Disneyland. Chip and Dale were there, so I went past the line to go see them. I apparently bugged Chip, and he pushed me away! He pushed me down! So I started crying, and Chip, Dale, Eeyore, and even Mickey Mouse came out to sign my signature book. xD

- In the Buzz Lightyear ride, I almost fell out trying to shoot an alien.

- I got stuck on the Dinosaur ride. It shut down right when the T-Rex thing appears. I couldn't stop screaming.
u reminded me about when i went to Hong Kong disney and i sang small world in english and a person called me a dirty word ill not share on this site in Chinese
Old 08-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Mrs. DarthMelissa to you!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGatsby View Post
Back in the days of the Skyway, I had a friends who would wait until toward the end, as he was approaching the station, and he'd look down and yell, "BOB!!"

There was always a Bob somewhere in the crowd, so someone one would up. My friend would yell again - this time at that person - "BOB! WAIT RIGHT THERE!!"

This patsy Bob would wait, so my friend would get off, rush up to him, stop, then say, "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know you." He'd then simply walk away.

Rumor is they closed the Skyway specifically to stop him from doing that.
So it was your friend that hollered that at my dad huh? JK!

Easily the best story posted so far Any other good stories?
Old 08-08-2007, 02:45 AM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
alright alright my turn.
when i was seven, we went to the thanksgiving dinner with the characters ( this is in disneyworld by the way)
i had just started collecting pins, and i only had five, a chip and dale 1, a mickey mouse 1, a donald 1, a WDW 1, and a minnie mouse 1.
goofy came up to us, and we took pictures and signed autographs, and at the end he pointed at my pins, and he pointed at his face, then he put his hands on his hips, and tapped his toe, giving my dad an evil look

LOL
Old 08-08-2007, 02:57 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
hehe, all of these stories are like so funny.

One time when i was at WDW, i went to get my picture taken with Baloo. U no how the disney characters always like play around with you and stuff? yea, Baloo was playing around with my braid. He was like lifting it up for the picture. but the second before my mom got a picture, he put my braid down. And I was all like haha!! and stuff because he put my braid down a sec before the pic.

Do you no how goofy and pluto have to set the autograph book on their nose to sign it? Yea, when they did that, i started giggling like so hard. They look kinda funny with a book set out on their nose

My sister is like totally scared of heights and stuff. We didnt trust my sister alone but we all wanted to go on soaring (i am reffering to my family). So, we took my sister on soaring to see how she would react. She screamed her head off the whole entire ride!! It was so hilarious.

When me and my dad rode mission space, we were with these ppl who spoke spanish. Then when they couldn't understand what to do for the ride when we were on it, (I was like 8) I was yelling " Dad, we're gonna crash!! They dont understand English!!" And then my dad's all like "It's a ride!!" And then I'm like, oh yea, i knew that. hehe. (I mean, it is so realistic)
Old 08-08-2007, 04:08 AM
-The original- Green.i
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Reading
flaxygirl is floating through Inner Space
These are so funny!
Old 08-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Ëeeek! It's Matt!

Matthieu... is spinning in a Cursed Storm
One time, I was watching a guy in Tomorrowland. He ran from Star Tours (Which the rest of his family was in line for) to Astro Blasters to get something or put something away, and then he ran back to Star Tours. Of course, the rest of his family went in Star Tours without him.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:54 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Back in the days of the Skyway, I had a friends who would wait until toward the end, as he was approaching the station, and he'd look down and yell, "BOB!!"

There was always a Bob somewhere in the crowd, so someone one would up. My friend would yell again - this time at that person - "BOB! WAIT RIGHT THERE!!"

This patsy Bob would wait, so my friend would get off, rush up to him, stop, then say, "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know you." He'd then simply walk away.

LOL! HAHA!! Im so gonna do that now when i got to theme parks! Omg LOL FUNNY!!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Ëeeek! It's Matt!

Matthieu... is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL Thats gold.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Registered+

lightningzoom is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember hearing some laughter at the Haunted Mansion dead center pun/joke on the stretching room.

This isn't actually funny but I got 2 cast lanyard pins from the same CM after exiting Autopia.

This one time when we were on Space Mountain where you know when you're next to go in the actual ride, and your in front of the little window with the CM? Well, this one guy just screamed and a few people jumped.

This one time I actually saw Roger Taylor from Queen when we were in line for SM. Queen is my favorite. It was so cool. He was a about maybe 20 people ahead of us in the loading dock part of the line.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:28 PM
HappyBirthdayNICKJ.

Marysol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:

LOLLL. THAT IS HILARIOUS! OMG. HAHA. oh jeez. HAHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizCaptain View Post

- During the briefing of Soarin my sister and I were bored so we decided to make of the briefing with some things that were rather noticeable and we were annoying. So during the briefing when the man takes off his mickey ears we went "AHA He's Bald..."
LOL. When i went on soaring a bit back, somone screamed that and i almost peed in my pants. HAH thats funny.

-----
I have some, all at WDW..

- Once i went on Haunted Mansion with my dad, and you know how when you get in the doom buggy and the CM on the oppsite side who is checking that your ready to go tries and scares you. Well when he came by and was about to put his face in our buggy and go BOO! My dad went BUAHA! REALLY LOUD, and the CM jumped backwards. haha that was funny.

- Another time in HM when i was little Me and my dad were first in line right infront of the doors, and I was like " IM NOT GONNA BE SCARED!" over and over again. Then as soon as the guy wipped the doors opened i screamed AHHH! so loud then said "OH MY GOD. YOU STINK." while laughing and i made everyone in line laugh including the Doorman. hah.

- ohhh, and another time was when we went to chef mickeys with my granny and she was in a booth and was eating food. Then goofy put his hands over my grandmas eyes when she was about to cut her food with a knife and my grandma goes OH MY! and is waving the knife around like a lunitic, then goofy puts his hands over his mouth and walks away. LOL then he comes back to take pics and stuff

i have more just cant remember