Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old Scavenger Hunt Contest January 09

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Nick Jonas. Woo!
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
iamamoodygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Woo! Can't wait to get started! Good Luck everyone!

Made by me ^^
Old 01-05-2009, 03:44 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
This sounds like a great idea! I think I will start later today!

~Earth
Old 01-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
Finally finished; that was intense. Beware of #18. It took me forever to find that one...
Yet I am still looking...
Old 01-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
im having trouble finding a POST with a pic of a character with black ears and a decorated briar patch room...

can it be in the gallery?

that the only ones im missing

Last edited by Abrahamman; 01-05-2009 at 09:03 PM..
Old 01-05-2009, 08:18 PM
VMK Saver??? Uh... no
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

VIP
My Mood: Cursed
supertanno is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't get question 2.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:42 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahamman View Post
im having trouble finding a POST with a pic of a character with black ears and a decorated briar patch room...

can it be in the gallery?

that the only ones im missing
Have you checked DOW???

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertanno View Post
I don't get question 2.
2. Name one approved hosting site.

Since we are a G rated forum, we only allow certain sites to be used when users choose to put an image on a post. This is asking you to name one of the site we DO allow.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepcat View Post
Have you checked DOW???

It says post.....doest it have to be only found in a post in the forums? or it can be in the gallery and/or DOW?
Old 01-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
If we can't get some of the questions can we do the ones we can do in random order, or do we have to do them in order For example... If you do questions 1,2,4, and 5 but not 3, is that okay?
haaaapppyy new yearr:]
Old 01-06-2009, 12:51 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahamman View Post
It says post.....doest it have to be only found in a post in the forums? or it can be in the gallery and/or DOW?
If the question says post, then it needs to be in a post. Don't forget to check the archive forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBirdHat View Post
If we can't get some of the questions can we do the ones we can do in random order, or do we have to do them in order For example... If you do questions 1,2,4, and 5 but not 3, is that okay?
They need to be in question order. If you decide to leave number 3 blank, you can, but it still needs to be listed so we can understand which question you are answering.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase

i have been trying to search in the archive forums....

oh well never give up!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Eh sorry but this contest was not planned out very well... I can't find anything on the other forums unless I make an account... Same with all the game questions... I'm NOT making 10 accounts (5 on the forums, and 5 more for the games)... That's just ridiculous to expect anyone to do that. Obviously the intention was good, but it still doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't matter how much time you give someone to finish the scavenger hunt, I'm not going to make 10 accounts just for that... I wouldn't use them after, so why bother?

I wouldn't mind looking through the forums if it was something I could do without making an account.

- A very aggravated Ace

Click my signature to visit my userpage or click here.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 AM
-The original- Green.i
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 7

flaxygirl is floating through Inner Space
I'm trying to find mod avatars...and its really difficult because I'm not a member of toontown...My brother is though...maybe i'll wait till he gets home.

Every time I look for pictures in a post they are from a blocked image hosting site x.x
Old 01-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
I don't think I can do #11 because I'm not apart of most of those forms, and it won't let you view the member list or posters (or posts) if you are not a member. Drat!
Old 01-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I'm to lazy, I won't finish.. LOL
- acefredfred
Old 01-06-2009, 03:16 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceGoalkeeper View Post
Eh sorry but this contest was not planned out very well... I can't find anything on the other forums unless I make an account... Same with all the game questions... I'm NOT making 10 accounts (5 on the forums, and 5 more for the games)... That's just ridiculous to expect anyone to do that. Obviously the intention was good, but it still doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't matter how much time you give someone to finish the scavenger hunt, I'm not going to make 10 accounts just for that... I wouldn't use them after, so why bother?

I wouldn't mind looking through the forums if it was something I could do without making an account.

- A very aggravated Ace
Two hints: News articles are always by mods, and the Wiki can help with game-related questions.