Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old November 08 Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:45 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
November 08 Contest

I know that ya'll like smileys and that there are a LOT of smileys to use and play around with .

Let's do a smiley story contest!!!

You have a limit of 35 smileys that you can use to tell a story. It can be any kind of story, but it has to follow the policy guidelines

One entry per user

Deadline is Sunday November 23rd at 8 PM CST

Then mods will vote and the top choices will be placed on a poll for everyone to cast their vote .

The participation awards will be handed out when the entry submission deadline has passed. Winner awards will be handed out on November 30th.

Old 11-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Here Is My Entry:

I Am kairi! I Like Balloons!

I Also have, some Groovy Dance Moves!

My Favorite Game...
Is Gutair Hero II!

-pause-

Its Pretty Fun...
On Cristmas Eve!

We Might even Get,
Some cookies!

-Pause-

Some types of coffee,
Make me happy!

Don't make me..
Attack-ie!

-the end-

love,
Kairi

Last edited by Brave_Bloom_Kiari; 11-02-2008 at 10:21 PM..
Old 11-02-2008, 10:17 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Well....... here goes....

I Likes Potatoes
I Also Like the NBB
I freak out all the time
And I hate getting up for school...

I think Simon is a big meanie
I also like bananas
My family is really cool
I also hate it when this happens:

This story is really random
But I don't care
When the computer crashes
I get really mad

Nat Wolff is my Idol
He is really cool and stuff
My bff in real and in VMK is crazykeeper
She is really cool and stuff...

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S- I like VMK

WOOT. TEEHEE!
P.P.S- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

Last edited by Akovia; 11-07-2008 at 07:36 PM..
Old 11-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 1

Bob_the_builder is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ooh! I'll try:

One day Bill the Construction Worker was walking down the street when he noticed two dancing ChipmunksHe thought his luck was going to change from to. He loved toast and was sort of fit. He was the nerd of the school He was valedictorian at the school graduation. He was always forced to hide from his classmates because he liked to watch . He was able to get a job as a He loved the arcade and his . He was sad when the chimpmunks tried to attack him His luck hadn't changed at all He was really happy when he came home to his happy dancing fruit collection. He then had an idea! He decided sell the collection and make a fortune and be able to retire and live in the mountains for the rest of his life! He began to dance like a. He then fell in love with a , married it on his favorite holiday and had a
Old 11-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure

Princess Glitter woke up from her VMK Castle. She went out to the peter pan dark ride meet her friend tinker bell to go and eat lunch. Tinkerbell flew in from Pixie hollows. On the way there they saw Bambi and wave. They didn't have time to stop and chat because it was pluto's:smiley33: birthday. They were throwing him a surprise party at Stitch's Restaurant. Glitter went to go the the pop while Tink waited for the chef to arrive. Everything was in place. Now All of Pluto:smiley33: friends simba: : came and then Pluto. He was so surprised . Everyone dance and had a great time!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Ribbit
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Curious
ChoPotter ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
My name is ChoPotter, I love anime
I can sit there and watch it, yes, watch it all day!

I wish I was a ninja,
That would be pretty fun,

I know I should be going outside,
Or doing my work, and studying my head off,

But I can't seem to do that because I'm always

You may think I'm weird,
You may think I'm lazy,

Well, you think right!

That's all I have to say, so long, and have a good night!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:50 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Sam was no ordinary smiley . He always got himself intro trouble on his wild adventures . Whether he would attack spam or turn evil , VMKForums was a special home for him .

One day, Sam wanted to plan a surprise birthday party for his best friend, Blah , because it was Blah's birthday today. Sam woke up at 6:00am for a long day ahead of him. He took a shower and headed towards the kitchen when he tripped on a banana peel . Ouch! Sam ate some cheese and logged on to VMKForums to check out the new posts , although it took him some time to get the computer started. Sam started chatting with Blah online and told him to be at his house at 4:00pm that day. Sam logged off and headed to the garage. Sam hopped on his motorcycle when all of a sudden, it ran out of gas. Luckily, Sam's horse was out back waiting for him. Sam climbed on his horse but was delayed because Sam had to clean up a mess .
Sam headed to the bakery because he had to pick up a birthday cake for Blah. Next, Sam hired a clown for entertainment and bought a gameboy for Blah as a birthday present. It was 3:00pm and Sam headed home.
The guests started to arrive, including a DJ and a band for the party. Time was running out and Blah would be there soon. Sam saw Blah heading towards his house in a go-kart . Everyone was hiding when Blah opened the front door. Surprise! Everyone jumped out and Sam popped out of a cake ! Everyone started singing Happy Birthday until Blah stopped the music. "Thank you Sam but my birthday isn't until next month," said Blah. Sam was confused . Sam responded, "Oh, well, let's not waste a good party!" Everyone was dancing the afternoon away with excitement all around.
THE END
Old 11-02-2008, 10:52 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Bill was a dancing banana. He lived in a small fruit bowl on Mr. McSmiley's kitchen counter. Whenever Mr. McSmiley left for work, Bill and his friends would throw a party. He had banana friends of all colors there, until one day, Peter the Pineapple showed up. Bill stopped playing his guitar and stopped to look up at Peter. Next to him was Oscar the Orange. Oscar and Peter began to dance, and Bill got upset. , said Bill, as he walked over to the group. , he said, as he kicked them out. They walked back in, this time, with Adam the Apple. Adam stood high above Bill and pushed him down. Bill got back up with a sword in his hand. "Go away!" he screached, and chased them off the counter. Bill and his friends danced, until suddenly, Mr. McSmiley came home. Bill and his friends stopped dancing, and ran back into the bowl. Mr. McSmiley walked into the kitchen and found Adam, Oscar, and Peter lying on the ground. He was confused, so he picked them up and put them on the counter. Mr. McSmiley went into the family room and began to play Xbox. The entire cycle started over again... This time, though, with XBill, Bill's evil twin from the past experation date...
Old 11-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
here goes.
There was once this guy named Fred
He had a dad that was a ninja
His dad was hoping his son would follow in his footsteps
But Fred wanted to become a famous chef
And he wanted to win Top Chef
Fred also thought about becoming a racecar driver
But his dad didnt want him to do any of those
So Fred ran away from home on a ship called the Rita
But during the journey, he had to walk the plank
The water was ice cold
Then he saw a ship in the distance. It was his dad!
Fred's dad sailed to Fred and Fred got on the ship and was happy
So, Fred forfilled his dream of becoming a chef and made a choclate bunny
Then they lived happily ever after.
END

hope thats a winner.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:03 PM
la la la :)
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Musical
GreenBabe has disabled reputation
Here's my story![:
--

One day there was a guy driving home. When he arrived home he was welcomed by his dog, Spike. The guy sat down at the table and started eating ice cream. When he was done eating he walked over to his radio and turned on the radio. After a while his music got boring he decided to go to the mall. He walked into many stores, and in one store he found a hat he liked, and bought it and paid the girl the money. He drove home and turned his television on, and guess what was on! Elmo!!!!! When he saw the television show was Elmo he started going all crazy! During elmo he fell asleep and started dreaming about sheeps. But then Spike's barking woke him up. Elmo was over, and he flipped through the channels, he saw that spongebob was on, so he decided to watch it. All of a sudden it started to snow outside! He ran off his sofa and outside, but right when he came outside the sun came out! The guy walked back inside with a sad face. He liked it when it snowed. He walked over to his fruit bowl and took out a banana and ate it. The guy walked over to his fridge and got out a pepsi and drank it. He was getting tired so he walked up stairs and walked in his room he put in the movie Peter Pan and started watching it. The guy looked out the window because he heard the wind blowing hard, and he saw a deer in his yard, he knocked on the window and the deer ran away. The guy tried walking to his bed but he didn't make it, he was too tired, and fell right asleep on the floor!

The End!
Old 11-02-2008, 11:39 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
There once was a Smiley named Jim.
Jim liked to spam on the VMK forums.
There was another smiley who's nickname was Goku due to his strong resemblance to the actual Goku.
Goku doesn't like spam.
One day, Goku had found Jim spamming. and tried to remind him of the forum rules.
Jim wouldn't listen.
Goku tried to stop him, but the power of spam was too strong.
One day, Jim built a machine to do the spamming for him, but Goku was going to send the mods to destroy it.
Jim became very angry and challenged Goku to a sword fight.
After a while it got boring, so they decided to kick it up a notch. You know what that means! LIGHTSABERS! Jim dressed as Darth Vader, and Goku dressed as Luke Skywalker.
Nobody won, so they moved on to Guitar Hero. Although Goku dressed as a banana for no apparant reason.

The winner was... Well that all depends. Do you like spam? If so, here's what happened.

Spam Version:

Goku was winning by a lot. It seemed as if it was all over for Jim.
Jim then picked Goku up and flushed him down the toilet.

But! if you don't like Spam, here's what happened.

Anti-Spam Version:

Goku was winning by a lot. It seemed as if it was all over for Jim.
Jim then picked Goku up and tried to flush him down the toilet. But then Goku went Super Saiyin!
Goku then called upon a power so brutal, so terrifying that if you look at it, you will scream like a big wimpy baby! The force is.... Preschool Math!

~The End~

Last edited by Sly cooper; 11-09-2008 at 03:18 AM..
Old 11-02-2008, 11:58 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm

Here is a story about one confused new guy me, and a mod.

ME
You
Me
Me
you
me
you
me
you
me
you
me
MOD
you
mod
you
me

mod
me

mod

THE END
Old 11-03-2008, 12:45 AM
:)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

OstrichSam is floating through Inner Space
One day, at a dance party a flying saucer suddenly crashed through the roof. The party-ers were shocked as an army of and came out of the . The party-ers tried to run away, but the and pulled out their magic wands and began to turn everyone into . The queen , who had managed to escape the and , was upset. She called up , , and to ask them to fix the problem. , , and came immediately, but soon found out they didn't know how to change the back into . They called their good friend, , to help them out. Once arrived, he yelled out an unusual spell and quickly used his magic to poof away. He had turned them all into ! The began to dance and lived happily ever after.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Gone
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 12

Fairy has disabled reputation
~Smileys Trip To Disneyland~

Today, Smiley took a trip to disneyland. And he wants to tell you all about it!

When I first got there I bought a mickey balloon!

After Buying the Mickey balloon I saw tourist who was very annoying

So I ran to New Orleans Square and Went into the haunted mantion!

I saw so many ghosts! I was terrified!

Once the ride stopped I ran off screaming

Then I went to the Hat shop In Fantasyland and bought a..

Then I saw..

Mickey told me about the evil..

And how she wanted to rule disney

Then I wandered of to The castle and saw

She used her pixiedust to Let me fly to Mainstreet

They usually played while people ate the..

Now I had to go to sleep. And In the morning.. I wouldn't wake up!

But I hope to go with my friend next time!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:05 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
There once was a ninja -they called him Agent324 because no one knew his real name. Agent 324 was sent on a mission to defeat the evil Elmo . Elmo was brain washing people to think that he was the ruler of all people . Agent324 was sent to defeat Elmo before the whole world was brainwashed by him. He had a huge army of dancing food to help him. Just as Elmo was abducting a person into his Spaceship Of Doom , Agent324 appeared with his friends, Harry Potter , Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley , and Hagrid to help him. Harry, Hermione, and Ron drew their wands, and Hagrid drew his pink umbrella. They stood under the spaceship so they could go up and fight the evil Elmo and his dancing food. Hermione got Elmo in a full body bind. Then they were able to brainwash him to think he was Agent536. They ate the dancing food to get rid of his followers, and they had to un-brainwash all of the people that had been brainwashed. And that's how Agent 324 defeated the evil Elmo.