Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Siggie shop... whee?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:34 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
ALRIGHT
how about hikoik is duct-taped to a chair on the left side and then he says "if Taylor is so swift, then why did Kanye take the mic?" and then candy says next to him with a giant roll of duct tape right by her, "That calls for another layer of duct tape!" Then I'm on the right side, looking up at the duct tape and I say, "Whoah, what happened here?" and then you, flowa, right by the giant duct tape, then you say with a face like your going insane from the pun, "Hikoik told one of his famous puns..."
Old 06-11-2011, 06:08 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky33325 View Post
ALRIGHT
how about hikoik is duct-taped to a chair on the left side and then he says "if Taylor is so swift, then why did Kanye take the mic?" and then candy says next to him with a giant roll of duct tape right by her, "That calls for another layer of duct tape!" Then I'm on the right side, looking up at the duct tape and I say, "Whoah, what happened here?" and then you, flowa, right by the giant duct tape, then you say with a face like your going insane from the pun, "Hikoik told one of his famous puns..."

i know this is a VERY belated reply but uh..
do you still want that? O_o LOL

Old 06-12-2011, 03:19 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
Neh. After I read it over again, it's really not that funny lol.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:31 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
LOL. okay then. i still like ur current sig tho, and not just cuz i made it ;D rotfl