Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Cheetah Girls One World- How did everyone like it?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akovia View Post
Well, I am very addicted to the Cheetah Girls songs. I am a semi fan of the cheetah girls. Thats because I'm not a big fan of the disney television network, although I watch it a lot more than nickelodeon. The nickelodeon television network is not as good but I strangely like it more. Probabaly because of NBB and mighty bee and spongebob. The rest of the show on the nickelodeon netowork are not really amusing, especially Icarly. Their humor/jokes are so corny, in my opinion. No offense to them lol. Once they start giving nbb again, I'm probably gonna ignore disney, then get back to disney when season 3 is over. NBB strangely only comes out in January-June. And maybe once-Twice in the summer on digital download days.
Yep, according to the wiki it's supposed to air early 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
The third season began filming on July 21, 2008 and is expected to air in early 2009.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:01 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Yeah, they usually only give nbb in the winter. But wiki isn't that much of a reliable source, in my opinion. I heard on <another> website they started filming on July 21st. They usually start airing on the 17th of January.

Can't wait for season 3! I've been watching nbb since day 1 that it aired.

Anyway, getting back on topic, they usually air cheetah girls one world commercials on nickelodeon, so, I t hink nick and disney are from the same company. They probably air cheetah girls movie on nickelodeon in Europe or something.

Last edited by Jezzi; 09-14-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: advertising
Old 09-18-2008, 06:01 AM
Registered+

Nerd is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
I'm not sure, but they are making an HSM4.
Are you sure about that? o.O
Old 09-18-2008, 06:38 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
off-topic: i clicked this thread and now vmkf's theme is all.. weird o_O - sees pictures of disney channel characters -

on topic:

I didn't see it.. I don't plan to see it... and I heard Raven's gone because she went solo...

Old 09-19-2008, 12:19 AM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
I liked it.. but I can not wait for nbb to start in Jan.! I'm gonna fall asleep waiting lol! jk jk
Old 09-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
Are you sure about that? o.O
Yep, here is the info from the wiki:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
A fourth installment, High School Musical 4, has been announced to be in the writing stages
Old 09-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
Out of all the times its been on, I haven't seen much of it. Only like, a few minutes one time. So idk how it is/was..