Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old My worst trip to WDW ever!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:59 AM
Magical Happy Exploshun!
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
TripleM is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Unhappy My worst trip to WDW ever!

well, a while ago, i went through my least favorite WDW experience ever. Here's what happened:
Well it all started at school the day that we left for the airport. My throat was killing me, and when we were at the JetBlue terminal, I started to cough, and it hurt! so when we were on the plane, I was coughing and someone asked me to be quiet. I told them I couldn't help it. So hours later, we landed at Orlando Airport, got our rental car, and drove to our hotel. for the next few days, in fear that I might get somebody sick, I pretty much confined myself to my bed in our guestroom.after a day or two, we stopped at a Walgreen's near WDW, which had a little doctor thing. so I had a check-up and they said to come back is symptoms persist. well the next day, my sisters and my mom went to the magic Kingdom. When I didn't feel like going, we all knew i was sick. Since I was close, I went over to Mc.Donalds at Downtown Disney. Later, we had reservations at Chef Mickeys. well, one whiff of the food, and I was running for the bathroom. another day, I visited DisneyQuest, but I felt <ill> there too, at Animation Academy, Our instructor asked if I was OK. i said I was fine. That night, I fell asleep with one cough. When I woke up the next morning, A gland on the left side of my neck has become swolen. We went back to the walgreen's and Guess what? I had strep. Luckily, we were leaving that day, and they gave me something to take for it.

That was my bad trip story. What's yours?

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-14-2008 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: language
Old 06-14-2008, 01:07 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
that's not fun when you get to go to wdw and you get sick!!

well, i don't have a bad wdw experience (or disneyland). which is probably a good thing.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:23 AM
Alice In Wonderland Rocks

My Mood: Bored
strikemaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sorry to hear. My most recent (And so far only) trip to Florida/Disney World was okay. When we landed in Jacksonville, I was fine. We got our rental and I fell asleep. I wasn't used to the heat and I almost threw up because of no water. Then I got to the hotel with air conditioning and water...

I am a boy who supports SkyRocket's thread about how we need a gender icon here on the forums!
Old 06-14-2008, 01:34 AM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
I hate strep throat! I'm so sorry

~Key
Old 06-14-2008, 12:51 PM
New Person

Wildcat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I once had an ear infection and I noticed AFTER I got into the pool and dove five feet down. If anyone was under the water at that time, they probably heard me screaming.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:57 PM
&amp;quot;A-wocka-wocka!&amp;quot; -neoteny
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Soufriere_Hills is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was at WDW and i was having fun but after the last day at magic kingdom i was a really bad sinus conjestion. i hated it
Old 06-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Wow... I'm so sorry. strep really hurts The worst expierence was when my favorite ride at Magic Kingdom was closed. Splash Mountain.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:42 PM
SAVE VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetSammi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
oh sorry to hear that.

well once when i was little (around 5 or 6) me and my bro both got food posion and we had to sit in the hotel room for 2-3 days untill it past =\ i remember all we ate was ritz crackers lol.

another time (this was actually a year ago on easter) we were going to go to wdw and 3 days before we left my brother was a freshmen and for the last semester the freshmen had gym w/ the seriors (i have no idea why) and my bro had the ball (i forget what they were playing) and this serior runs up to run and knocks him over and breaks his leg. i was so upset because i thought we were going to go to wdw (my brother i could care less haha jk :P) and my mom was just going to take me but she felt like she couldn't leave my bro home all by himself so she told me that we might have to slow down at disney and just try to do some of our favorite rides but it actually turned out good. we got this pass and we got to cut the lines for EVERY ride. and we went down w/ some of our friends and there was like 30 of us and we all got to cut the line bc of my brother lol. it was so much fun =]
Old 06-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
Aww, that same thing happened to me too, but it wasn't strep. I hardly ate anything on the 2 1/2 hour plane ride, so when we got to WDW I started feeling really sick. We got a cab, and first we got to this really fance hotel instead of the one we were going to, but since a lot of hotels in Florida have like, the same address, I guess that was normal. So we went inside the hotel, and by then it was past midnight and I was close to throwing up. My sister and the cab driver (he came inside with us) were talking to the lady at the front desk while I was sitting down, close to tears! We actually had to call my dad and get the exact name of the hotel and the exact address,and by the time we finally found the right one and were leaving the hotel, a bunch of tears were going down my face because I was so sick. So we got inside the cab, and went to the hotel, which btw was right next to the downtown disney entrance. The cab ride was apparantly $75 cause it took so long and he went inside the other hotel with us. Once my sister and I got inside the right hotel, the guy at the desk was really rude, but anyways, we went up to our room and the first thing I did was lay down and grab an apple. Once I took 3 bites into the apple, it came. I had to run into the bathroom and puke apple pieces and apple skin into the toilet. It was a 7 day trip, so I figured that it would be okay in a day or two, but I was so wrong. I couldn't eat a thing for about 1 day, until I was practicly forced to eat one of those tiny hotel cups of cereal. I felt a little bit better after that, so we went to 7-11 and got all sorts of random snacks for me to eat. I didn't throw up again, but we didn't end up going to disney at all, which was the main plan. We ended up going to Sea World, then Sea World's new waterpark, Aquatica. The SW and Aquatica parts were fun, but that was still my worst trip to disney ever. We even had to go home early, because at SW my stomach still felt so nasty I was terrified to go onto the Kracken. But we ended up going twice because rides actually made me feel better, for a little bit. I also had to buy these nasty big red pills from a sea world shop, but those made it better too. During Aquatica I was pretty much not ill anymore, but I still couldn't wait to get home. WORST TRIP EVAH (for me)
haaaapppyy new yearr:]
Old 06-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OMG! soar/strep throat is the worst illness!
Old 06-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Where has the magic gone?

stka is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow. I had a vacation that was terrible, but not a wdw or dl. I went to the carribian, and i thought, "YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!". But then i got there. Hey, they may use the same money like us, but they are far from same. They had no places like Mc donalds, koles, target, or any of that stuff, they had bad whether, and the strangest thing happened. we were eating and when we were done, two kids yelled at us " HI WHIGHT PEOPLE!!!!". XD Im thinking, "" We had a house that was old and in the middle of nowhere, the car we had made me feel like it was going to fall appart (It was free with the house, NO WONDER!), so we bought a new one, and worst of all, THE TV RECEPTION WAS FROM TEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!! Then, one day, some people all the way from britan, came and told us that they booked a trip here 1 YEAR AGO!!!!! The owner cant even remember whos going when! We couldnt drink any of the foset water because it was bad water for americans my dad said. When i got back i said, "TO MCDONLDS!!!!!" XD Never going back...
Old 06-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
1. I used to get step throat all the time when I was little, so when I went to Florida when I was about four I got it again. I had to stay in the room the entire day with my mom, the maids kept on trying to get in our room to clean it. When they found out I was sick they went and bought me a little stuffed dumbo which I still have.

2. Last time we went in March, at the time when we were booking the trip we figured their woudnt' be any snow, we were wrong. By the time we got out of school that day it was snowing horribly, so after several hours on the phone my parents got us a flight in an airport a few hours away. So after driving to the airport we got a room at a hotel right next door, which was insanely loud because of the airplanes taking off. Then we had to get up at 4 in the morning to get in line for our tickets. Ofcourse my dad got stopped in security because of his breathing machine, which they thought was a weapon. >_< After that the trip was smooth sailing until the end. When we got to the airport to get home, we had four tickets to get to the connecting flight, but on the flight to take us home we only had three tickets. After four hours at the airport trying to sort this out they said we had four tickets and took us to the front of security so we wouldn't miss the flight. When we were landing we found out that my dad and brother were sitting in the same seat on the next flight. After we landed we got it sorted out in about ten minutes. Stupid snow.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:48 AM
Registered+

Plutofan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
a couple years ago, I was at the wilderness lodge and I SLAMED my upper left section of my forehead against one of the rocks, yeah. The next thing I saw, I was next to the lifeguard and he, my mom, and dad were looking at my DEEP cut. it was around 1 inch deep! So I was rushed to a hospital and there, they glued my head back together. but get this. The doctor was an idiot! he had those rubber gloves on. and he was trying to hold my skin together while the glue was drying. and he removes his hand, but not the glove. IT WAS STUCK TO MY FOREHEAD! it took like a half a hour to get it off. while strands of my hair were stuck too! -sigh- I hated that guy. and in a month or two, my head healed. well, there was one good thing about that, I think. I got to see the inside of a disney hospital. it isn't any different though. Trust me when I say this. DON'T RUN NEAR THE POOL AREA!!! or you'll end up like me. it isn't fun.

Last edited by Plutofan; 06-27-2008 at 03:08 AM..
Old 06-27-2008, 03:03 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm sorry to hear that! If you flew there it must of been quite expensive with the plane tickets, gas prices so high, a rental car too! Gee.... And getting strep throat! Gosh sorry about that... I would hate to get sick at WDW probably! I didnt know they had a Mc Donalds at Downtown Disney!!
Old 06-27-2008, 03:09 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
As I was reading, I knew it was strep throat!
I had gotten it earlier this year, on Easter!
It stinks and hurts really bad.
Not to mention it wasn't the only thing I had..
But that really isn't right to catch it at WDW!

I'm sorry. But looks like you made it through better than what I'd think.