Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old A Nemo Quest?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-25-2007, 01:45 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
So... after all vmk isn't leaving DLR...
Old 07-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabyta View Post
So... after all vmk isn't leaving DLR...
No, just the booth.

The new Nemo Quest is up, with card. Scans here.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Registered+

Erikcrayons13 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think the prizes of the quest are the Submarine Middle Pieces. Sorry if this was already answered, but I didn't go through all the conversations. I heard on VMK that now the only way to get the Submarine Middle Pieces is by going to DLR. But how would you get them without doing a Quest/Buying them?

I was chatting with my friend TheMetal about this and we're very curious. Will VMK somehow get back into the DLR business?

Sorry if this is off topic, but does anyone know the true reason VMK seperated from the Disneyland Park? Was it become of a Money issue or something else? You can either post or PM me with the answer if you please

Quote:
The new Nemo Quest is up, with card. Scans here.
Ah i just came across this. So is it like the wells where they are out for anyone to take several? If they are, wow, another boo in my eyes. Hopefully they come up with a Room or something that's actually exciting besides something that was already released. I'm really depressed with the things VMK are coming out with. A Churro Cart that does nothing but sit there, and now an already popular piece released again. Sigh, does anyone agree with me? I mean i know that they're doing a very good job keeping the whole program mantained but it seems to me like they're slacking?

-King_Crayon
Old 07-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikcrayons13 View Post
So is it like the wells where they are out for anyone to take several?
Not exactly. The CMs hold them, and you have to ask. There is no place for them to be left out. But yes, they will become pretty common.