Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old super sweet sig shop. xD

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-15-2009, 03:12 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
super sweet sig shop. xD

yay, i decided to reopen my sig shop. (or make a new one, or something) i'm only open friday-sunday because that's the only time i have access to the forums. however, you can post here on any other day and i'll start making it. (i'll subscribe to the thread so i can get emails about posts, etc.)

rules-
1 One sig order per post.
2 Be patient.
3 I can blend, but it may take me a little bit longer because I don't always have my tablet.
4 I will only make signatures that are appropriate for these forums. For example, if it is a band, I will only make the signature if the picture and the lyrics to that song are appropriate. Even if you post it on another forum, they must be appropriate if you want me to make it.

I have no examples to show.
Order up!

[note: i can get these done fairly quickly. but i do have a life as well, so don't be pushy, please]
Old 11-27-2009, 03:00 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 

Born In Park
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
buuuuump. (:
Old 11-27-2009, 03:31 AM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Do you think I could have one of the show, One Piece? I would like it to say Fight for what you Believe in.
Thanks in advance.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:14 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park

here you goooo. (:
Old 11-27-2009, 06:49 PM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Thanks it's awesome!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:27 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
You're welcome. (:
Old 01-01-2010, 08:20 PM
~ say cheese.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: vmkpalish
HollyZooks is as Frosty as a Snowman
Just so your shop won't be empty. :]
Can I have a signature of Paramore and the lyric, you're better off without me?
Make it amazing, like the Mat Thiessen one. xD

Thanks!

everything by me.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:26 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park

here you go. (:
Old 11-26-2010, 04:58 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Giving this a huge bump because I'm back from my unplanned, unannounced, and unintentional break. :D
Old 11-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Jezzi raises her paw....

I would love a signature if you are really bored

hmmmm, let's think... I like deep pink and all shades of purple and blue, and have a fondness for eeyore or anything to do with moon/stars. Apart from that I haven't a clue. I also like my signatures to be smaller than the standard since I have text underneath.

Thank you very much, but if you don't want to do it then no problem

Old 11-26-2010, 10:48 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Here you go. (: If you want me to change anything, just let me know.

Last edited by Friez; 11-28-2010 at 02:29 AM.. Reason: added image.