Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Elf Island to Welcome VMKers

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:18 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Look at this. I kinda edited it...

Originally:

Edited!

Hehe..
Old 10-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
Elf Island is Opening!

Elf Island Is Opening!

Pre-Registered Users Catch the First Boats to Elf Island Beta!

For those who have pre-registered with Elf Island, sound the alarms and alert your friends: beginning this Tuesday, the first boat sets sail for Elf Island!

The anticipation is building as the elves prepare for your arrival within the next two weeks. Many have been working around the clock to ensure you have the best experience as a new elf on our island.

As one of the first to inhabit Elf Island, you will notice that we have five island rules:

1. Have fun! You’ve earned bragging rights being the 1st to inhabit Elf Island.
2. Share your thoughts and ideas. You are making Elf Island the best virtual world.
3. Think creatively! You are entering a fantastical world with great possibilities.
4. Remain patient and forgiving in this early stage of Elf Island.
5. Explore and listen! Elf Island is filled with hidden rooms, mini-games, special features and sounds.

Tuesday, November 4th from 4pm ET – 10pm ET our first boat will begin boarding pre-registered elves. ** Boarding rights are based on the date you requested a user name and password. **

Because of the overwhelming amount of kids that pre-registered, we will have one boat a day setting sail for Elf Island. Did you make the first boat? Don’t worry if you don’t see your user name on this list. We will have a new list of user names for the second boat on Wednesday.

http://www.elfisland.com/boatone.html
Click here to see if you made the first boat.

Note - If you try to board one of our boats before the date you pre-registered, the elves will politely ask you to get back in line and patiently wait. Rest assured, your time will come. We will post new user names and continue these times (4pm ET – 10pm ET) daily until we launch to the public.

We expect this process to happen within a two-week timeframe. Soon thereafter, we will open Elf Island and allow the world to come experience our own fantastical world.

Please spread the word — Elf Island is coming.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle View Post
Tuesday, November 4th from 4pm ET – 10pm ET our first boat will begin boarding pre-registered elves. ** Boarding rights are based on the date you requested a user name and password. **

Because of the overwhelming amount of kids that pre-registered, we will have one boat a day setting sail for Elf Island. Did you make the first boat? Don’t worry if you don’t see your user name on this list. We will have a new list of user names for the second boat on Wednesday.

http://www.elfisland.com/boatone.html
Click here to see if you made the first boat.
Interesting. My name is on there, but the name of at least one person I know who registered their name at the exact same time is not. Based on that, I'd have to venture a guess that it's not all based on the date you requested the user name and password. Well, it does say that everyone will be in eventually. This should be interesting!

~~~

Old 10-31-2008, 07:42 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Aww.. I'm not on it... shoot. Oh well, I'll probobly be on it Wed.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:00 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Aww, I'm not on it...oh well =) Maybe on Wednesday!!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:54 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Rats, 'twould appear I'm not there...
Old 11-24-2008, 05:18 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I couldn't get in as pre-registered, so I created a new account. PurpleCrazyL. My password it: Not gonna happen, sorry guys!! I'm getting on
Old 01-08-2009, 11:58 PM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
♥ The VMK room is located in Rock Hills. There is a teeny tiny mouse hole, a bit off to the right and down from the center of the screen. Ta-Dah! LOL a mod showed me. Nobody was there! ♥
Old 01-09-2009, 03:06 AM
hellokittysurf :)

hellokittysurf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Where is the vmk room? I cant find the mouse hole. Did I have to sign up with the vmk thing?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:23 PM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
♥ Yes, you had to sign up with the link given on the first page of the thread. The mouse hole is very very tiny. I'll see if I can get a screenshot in. ♥
Old 01-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Go Colts!!!

purpal_panther is spinning in a Cursed Storm
im twilight_fan
they wouldnt let me have Purple_panther
Old 01-12-2009, 01:40 AM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

GoofyGeggy is floating through Inner Space
I wish you all the best in your endeavors. I do have an account on EI, as does Cindrbellas, but we have only been on once or twice.

Participating in an online game environment like VMK is something we will likely not do again.

Thanks for all of the great times and memories. Enjoy EI for those of us who do not play. ;-)