Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old how much should i pack for one week and wdw?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered+

BlatinaBella is spinning in a Cursed Storm
how much should i pack for one week and wdw?

help how much should i pack? what should i pack?
any help?

-vanessa
Old 02-28-2008, 07:07 PM
♥vίvίαη/∂ιž♥
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Dizney_Princess is as Frosty as a Snowman
definitely bring clothes anything to entertain you ds,ipod,mp3,gameboy,bring like 3 extra pairs of slothing just incase some clothes get dirty in the day and i'll add more
Old 02-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Lucky for you my family is currently packing for out trip to WDW soon. here is a conveint list of things you should pack:
1. lots of sunscreen
2. a jacket, depends what time of year you go but sometimes it does get chilly at the night time shows
3. poncho/umbrella
4. sneakers
5. bathing suit
6. clear backpack, this is a short fast way my parents have figured out how to get through the security at the front of the park fast and the security love it.
7. Camera
8. bring some extra clothes, after you ride kali river rapids you will need it
9. hat to keep the sun off you face
10. cell phone, always a good idea for larger families
11. tooth brush
12. tooth paste
13. snacks, considering the snack prices at WDW are considerably high and if the lines are too long for little ones to wait, its a good idea
14. band aids, just in case
15. comb/brush
I am sure their is more but I forgot I will post more later also. oh yea and have fun.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:56 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Heh, we buy enough Disney clothes while we're there that we hardly need to bring anything!
Old 02-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered+

BlatinaBella is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
Heh, we buy enough Disney clothes while we're there that we hardly need to bring anything!
lol

Get Like You? Naw, Get Like Me!!

vanessa
Old 03-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
Smart idea to not be charged as much on flight on the way their. The lighter the bags the cheaper it is. Then again disney's clothes aren't exactly cheap, but they are cool.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
1) Clothing:
-Shirts [4 or 5]
-Pants [4 or 5]
-Socks [6]
-Shoes/Sandals
-Sunglasses
-Watch/Cellphone
2) Other:
-Tooth Brush
-Toothpaste
-Hair Brush
-Dental Floss
-Hair Products(Straighter, etc.)

You could probably add a few more things as well, but those are a few basics.
I believe batteries now-a-days are not allowed on airplanes, so make sure to buy some while you are there, and take the ones out of your camera!
Old 03-01-2008, 03:50 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
make sure to bring something disney related
Old 03-01-2008, 04:17 AM
Welcome to the Jungle...
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

TheFireworkZach is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, depends on where your staying has a in room washer/dryer or not, if it does, you could probably get away with 3-5 of everything and a sweatshirt/hoodie or something like that. I would also recommend to bring these other items...

- Cell Phone
- IPod/MP3
- Watch (If you have a phone, you should be okay without one)
- Your Disney Pins Collection (Very fun item to collect)
- A Backpack for all of the stuff
- Basic Needs (Toothbrust, Toothpaste, Deoderant*, Hair Products, etc..) Kind of depends on if you are a girl that takes 2 hours to get ready, or a boy who takes 20 minutes to get ready to know what you need.
- What else did I use, oh basic knowledge of all the parks, have some sort of plan of where to go and have some back up plans just in case of long lines (Aerosmith, Splash Mountain, Everest, Soarin, Mission Space have very long lines just in case you didn't know).

And last of all, have a nice trip.

- Zach
Old 03-01-2008, 04:24 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
And, of course, you need a camera, so that you can join in the fun in this thread.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:10 AM
Meee tooo
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Lonely
CutePenguin_Star is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmm, of course nothing that is too special in a place like WDW anything could get lost. Other than that, bring anything that will keep u entertained ( u wont need it tho, maybe the trip?).
The things that U NEED!!

P.S U might find yourself buying lot's of vmk trading cards
( well i would
Old 03-01-2008, 07:44 AM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
If you want to be entertained, print out a map of Walt Disney World (the entire thing) and bring a pen, and circle all the places you want to go, and what day. =]

That'll take some time.