Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old MP3 Downloads???

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
MP3 Downloads???

I have the SansaM250 MP3 player.
I downloaded some songs(Love Story, Teardrops On My Guitar, and Breakout) onto my computer. Then I plugged in my mp3 with the USB cable thingy. Usually if I go to the song and hit right click>Send To, I should be able to find SANSAM250 or whatever. Or I could just drag and drop into the Sansa Folder. I tried the Send To thing, but a pop-up box with the little yellow triangle and an exclamation mark in it came up. Here's what it said:
The file Taylor_Swift-Teardrops_on_my_guitar_-_[] could not be copied.It may not exist or is being used by another program.

And I'm not using any program with it either. The weird thing is that sometimes I can put songs on it, sometimes I can't. Any suggestions/help?
Old 01-27-2009, 01:42 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Umm.. Its either if the file is being used during something as if your doing something to it in another program. Heres the layout.

"You try to take to another file while its located in another file."

or..

The file is corrupt.

When Sending it to the designated file you must first exit (and save if you want) all programs and leave only that SANSA FILE up and try it.

or try to click and drag or right click and press COPY and then go to the SANSA FILE and right click and press (PASTE)
Old 01-29-2009, 04:15 AM
Registered+

vmkfan13 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If you're downloading off limewire or something.. then try closing limewire fully before dragging it in.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
Actually I downloaded from musiclemon
Anyways, thanks so much for the help! I'll try both of your suggestions tomorrow