Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old For those who dont feel like buying videos for your iPod.....

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-14-2009, 05:15 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Smile For those who dont feel like buying videos for your iPod.....

(Ok, I'm really not but you can! XD lol jk)
If you don't want to blow money off of videos on iTunes, follow my steps.
Requirements:
Mozilla Firefox
Fast download tool
Video Site
Prism Video Converter (You can use the demo but I would rather buy it although I only have the demo. XD)
Directions:
Ok, first when you have a video that you want to put on iTunes,check its video file. Before you convert it, put its output folder to My Videos. If it's like .flv,.wmv,.avi,.asf,.3gp, .mov, drag it on Prism and convert it to .mp4.When it finishes,(it depends how long its length of time or size of file) go to the output folder and when you find the video, drag it in movies in iTunes. then sync it and enjoy!

Hope you enjoy!

I'm a scene kid XP

Last edited by Jezzi; 03-14-2009 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: unallowed site
Old 03-14-2009, 05:24 AM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
But remember, do not sell the videos for gain in money,etc. Remember it's for personal use only in this way of getting the video. But your process works palkia good job.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:31 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
...Or you could just save up your pennies and dimes to buy an iTunes card...
Old 03-15-2009, 01:25 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Yes. Very True Matterz, we can save up our pennies and dimes...too bad I used the last of 'em for Science Olympiad.
xP
good process, I'll try it later...maybe.
LOL
Old 03-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i knew that lol.... i have more than 24 hours of videos.... i have more than 50 videos in my ipod......and that is why my computer is so slow...because u need to have the videos saved in your computer too so they wont get erased in itunes
Old 03-15-2009, 07:52 PM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Even if what you all do with these programs is for personal use it is still illegal because you are producing a copy that was not authorized by the manufacturer. I understand we all probably have done this and I only do it with videos that you cannot buy. Besides I have a a process that gets me videos in high quality in as short as half an hour.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:07 AM
Bizzlebits Haha
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
Baconbits is floating through Inner Space
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahamman View Post
i knew that lol.... i have more than 24 hours of videos.... i have more than 50 videos in my ipod......and that is why my computer is so slow...because u need to have the videos saved in your computer too so they wont get erased in itunes
If you want your computer to run like it did when you bought it, buy an external. they're almost as magical as disney. transfer, all of your files that you dont use daily onto it. make sure they are actually in it too. and then delete those files from your normal desktop or laptop's hard-drive.

You'll have access to the files every time you plug the external HD in, and your computer will be a lot faster and it'll have a lot more memory on it = ].

***Make sure you buy one that you need to plug into an outlet. sometimes the externals that are "rechargeable" or have a rechargeable battery and/ or are portable die while in use, die too fast, and/or loose data or delete it. My terrabyte needs to be plugged in. it needs electricity and it'll never die or loose anything because it is always plugged in = ].

***Dont rely on your external as a permanent storage area either. remember it is a hard drive and as we know, hard drives fail. If you want to store something permanently (while taking it off your pc or mac hard drive to free up space) you should use a hard copy, such as a CD or the old dinosaur we know as a floppy disk.

buying an external should:
-allow your computer to "be free" again.
-make your computer faster.
-save your stuff in a safe place.
-allow you to download and carry as many mb kb gb (or tb...) as you want.

hope this helped haha and if you want to know more just pm me. i come on here every now and then. and if you already knew this stuff, or already have one, im sorry for your time.

~Bits

EDIT: if you transfer the videos, you'll need to be plugged in to watch them (or) plugged in when you transfer them to your ipod.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconbits View Post
EDIT: if you transfer the videos, you'll need to be plugged in to watch them (or) plugged in when you transfer them to your ipod.
not really.
-First, go to Video.
-Then go to to settings.
-After, change the thingy mah bob to NTSC.
-Last but not least, you go to videos and watch them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccooldudecool View Post
But remember, do not sell the videos for gain in money,etc. Remember it's for personal use only in this way of getting the video. But your process works palkia good job.
i dont sell them...its illegal. and stupid.

I'm a scene kid XP

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 03-17-2009 at 05:10 AM.. Reason: merged double post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I wasn't JUST saying that to u, i was also mentioning it to the lurkers too.