Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Sounds Dangerous goin?!?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-09-2006, 08:36 PM
<--Now Open

futuremartymcfly is covered with Confettifuturemartymcfly is covered with Confettifuturemartymcfly is covered with Confetti
well, completely getting rid of star wars wouldn't be a good idea but updating it definitely would
Old 04-09-2006, 08:41 PM
&lt;--Thanks BelgianWaffle!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Pwness
CaptainZeke is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkate
Srry For Double Post But If U Guys Don't Like Drew Carey And Don' T Think It Belongs With Disney Lets Get Rid Of Star Wars Lol!
Herm herm... Lucas Arts and Disney have been working together with stuff like that. Let me inform you that Disney willingly made changes to the original plan of Star Tours because George Lucas met with them and said what he liked and did not like. Also, if you think they should get rid of Star Tours, let me ask a question - Do you like the Indiana Jones show? If so, then you're saying we mind as well get rid of that too. Indiana Jones is partly endorsed with Lucas Arts.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:27 AM
bigthunderpsycopath

matterhornmaniac is spinning in a Cursed Storm
while we're at it let's get rid of the twilight zone from tower of terror and cancel the aerosmith concerts at rockin' rollercoaster
Old 04-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Banned

nman ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Sounds Dangerous?!?! CLOSING!!!
What are they thinking that is the best ride ever! I<3 the part with the magician and the knifes. It is so cool!
Old 04-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Banned

Haydenfan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkate
Lets Get Rid Of Star Wars Lol!
Someone get the soap and I will open her mouth.... lol jk
Old 04-13-2006, 07:21 PM
On The Air!™

figmentisback is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sounds dangerous is a generic attraction that is a filler really.. If they have plans for a new attraction to go in there and the ABC theater it will happen... there isn't much special about sounds dangerous really.. it shows off 3-d sound which is used on most newer attractions that utilize sound anyway.. (Even stitch uses it..)

if it leaves.. that means they have something better going in.. if it does not.. then they have a people eater attraction(it can handle a lot of People per hour) still..
Old 05-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Vmk name is wombatman

Maurice the Puppy Man is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ALL STAND BY FOR MY OPINION!
I loved the Doug show, but hated Disney's version of the series. The Indiana Jones stunt show is now old and boring and they should do what they did with the other parks and give Indy his ride. As for the Drew Carey show, I think that they should knock out the entire ABC sound stage for sumthin new. Since the Doug show left, this place has been home to a sound play area, the Drew Carey thingamabob, and bathrooms. Now that Drew Carey is leaving, there be pretty much nothing there, as the sound play area is rarely visited. So why not just get rid of the whole thing and do something else?
Old 05-22-2006, 10:46 PM
There's always something.
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park VIP
Chaelle is covered with ConfettiChaelle is covered with ConfettiChaelle is covered with Confetti
Aww nuts, I wanted to see that...
~Chaelle
Old 05-26-2006, 02:37 PM
.:{ ♥ Understanding ♥ }:.

My Mood: Disney
PrincessKairi12 has disabled reputation
Good thing I at least saw it once........but Disney is getting rid of everything and replacing it with something new......I wonder if that's a good idea O_o...
Old 05-26-2006, 11:44 PM
&lt;-My Walt Disney World

Middiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with Confetti
There's a few rumors going around the internet that this attraction will be replaced by an all new "Nightmare Before Christmas" dark ride...
Old 05-27-2006, 12:50 AM
On The Air!™

figmentisback is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have yet to see those rumors... then again.. I know imagineering has pland and models for such a ride... but thas not where it was going...

(something live action type of thing is better suited in this spot.. preferbably lucas related.. lol...)
Old 05-27-2006, 01:08 AM
Segway i2

Jurassic park fan ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Indiana Jones does need a ride for him in WDW. I am NOT going across the country to go on Indy's ride. Disney SHOULD make an indiana jones ride.

Drew Carey rocks the socks off my feet and into the laundry. He is so hilarious and I loved "Sounds Dangerous", But, it is time for something new, and if you LOVE Drew Carey, then watch his show, "Whose Line is it Anyway?".
Old 05-27-2006, 02:13 AM
bigthunderpsycopath

matterhornmaniac is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentisback
(something live action type of thing is better suited in this spot.. preferbably lucas related.. lol...)
i agree. i'd love to see a ride or show based of THX 1138. imagine how fun that'd be especially if it were interactive
Old 06-10-2006, 12:58 PM
.:I Run With Vampires:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Reading
chorustwo is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGMartin2
Yes I have heard about this rumour too! And all I can say is thank goodness!
It is truly 'NOT' DIsney and is up there along with Stitch's Great Escape (DIsney's Great Mistake) and Imagination v.2 as the worst rides ever made by Disney in my opinion!
NO Way na uh I don`t think so! Stitch is my buddy that ride was the most bestest ride in the Magic Kingdom. It is Drew Carrey that is going down! WAY DOWN!! I don`t think you are correct. You may not have seen the movie but guess what? Stitch and Lilo are both to me more Disney then Cinderella and Mickey Mouse!
Old 06-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Chadam LiVes

CrossCheck ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
That was a great, hilarious attraction, why would they get rid of it? When I went there were a lot of people on the line and it looked very popular. Maybe disney is getting bored of it and wanting something new at MGM.
Im hoping they dont replace it with something bad..