Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old Spoiler warning image

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Spoiler warning image

For those of you who are working on quest pages, don't forget to include the spoiler warning image right before the part where the answers are! The image makes it more apparent that there is a spoiler there, and helps to ensure no one will see any of the answers on accident. ^^ Also, it works a little better than just saying "Spoiler alert" right above the quest answers.

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 09-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Born to Ride

ASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with Confetti
Very interesting, I had never seen that image on one of the wiki pages before. If I had I would have certainly used it.

It seems to help divide the questions and answers better so, as you said, someone does not get the answers by accident.

Also I have noticed that some editors, myself included until I was better informed, edit the wiki and do not make note as to what they did. Please note what changes you made so the other editors can keep up with what is being done.

Are you sure what you are saying or doing is allowed? Check the Forum Rules and Regulations to be sure!
Do you play ToonTown? Check the Wiki for everything you need to know about Toontown!
For everthing VMK go to the Wiki