Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion > VMK Players Discussion Archive

VMK Players Discussion Archive VMK Players Discussion Archive

Old Delete Your Account?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grooveygrl View Post
But sometimes it can be if your not active for 2 months. Which has actually happened to some people on the Forums.
I don't think thoes people got deleted because they were inactive for two months. My account was deleted while I was still playing! It is just a REALLY horrible bug.

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 08-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Mrow!

My Mood: Author
sktrchick95 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBirdHat View Post
so if they ban you for seven months, when you try to log back on your account is deleted? that's not fair bc it's vmk's fault it got deleted.
actually it would be your fault. they don't ban people just because they feel like banning someone.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
It takes up space on VMK to create an account. By deleting it, they are saving the ppl who play VMK alot of trouble, in terms of lag.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 

VIP
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipstersh View Post
It takes up space on VMK to create an account. By deleting it, they are saving the ppl who play VMK alot of trouble, in terms of lag.
Ah, but when they added this system in, it also brought some bugs in the system. These bugs were people being deleted by mistake, when they were on that day.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:57 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
Your account got deleted? Oh no...that could happen to anyone!
Old 08-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: VMK
punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
how long was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sktrchick95 View Post
actually it would be your fault. they don't ban people just because they feel like banning someone.

actually yea they do ban ppl for no reason one peson does something in 1 room everyone gets banned that was in that room

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 08-07-2007 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: merged double post-please use edit button
Old 08-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Narnialucygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
they need room for the guests
as told in the vmk newsletter
Old 08-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurebry View Post
Ah, but when they added this system in, it also brought some bugs in the system. These bugs were people being deleted by mistake, when they were on that day.
Are you sure this happened? I've heard of VMK auto-deleting your account, but are you sure it was just happening to random people? I probably wasn't on during the time it happened so you could be entirely right, and it be when I wasn't aware of.

EDIT: As I see in your above post, you are probably right in this matter.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:48 PM
VMKFREAK

VMKFREAK is spinning in a Cursed Storm
you would not get deleted and if you are ban for over fix months start to compane to VMK i got ban for 10 years and my dad complained to VMK and yavn and they let me back on after 5 days of complaing bc they ban my whole family and no one could get on the internet so we went on family members computer and complained to VMK
Old 08-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMKFREAK View Post
you would not get deleted and if you are ban for over fix months start to compane to VMK i got ban for 10 years and my dad complained to VMK and yavn and they let me back on after 5 days of complaing bc they ban my whole family and no one could get on the internet so we went on family members computer and complained to VMK
This would be the first time of this actually happening to my knowledge.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Farewell VMK&amp;amp;All Who Play
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipstersh View Post
Are you sure this happened? I've heard of VMK auto-deleting your account, but are you sure it was just happening to random people? I probably wasn't on during the time it happened so you could be entirely right, and it be when I wasn't aware of.

EDIT: As I see in your above post, you are probably right in this matter.
Yeah. It is not like it happened to a bunch of people at one time. It happenes randomly. People just go on VMK to find that thier accounts don't work. VMK gets some people's accounts back, but others.. Well let's just say they don't really care.

Old 08-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Registered+

quiksilver_boi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
so is a 10 year ban just an auto delete?
Old 08-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiksilver_boi View Post
so is a 10 year ban just an auto delete?
Unless they remove the ban early, then yes. But along with that deletion, you can't create anymore accounts in your IP Address for 10 years.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:06 AM
hi
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
MsBored is as Frosty as a Snowman
this scared myself out! i was in this room and i think someone reported the room and everyone in the room got a message backa and liek sayin glike why u report htis or something so we all left right away but msot of them got crashed even my friend except me and a few ppl and my friend lost her short number in a HOST room queue!
Old 08-25-2007, 02:33 AM
Pete<3

Goofyono is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolJamz View Post
something like that happened to me. me and another person were in a room and someone came in and said their email; causing an instant ban for a month.

i talked to vmk (on the phone)
they said none of my stuff/ character would get deleted.

hope that clears things up.
whoah you can contact vmk on the phone?