Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old Dinner Time

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:05 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Question Dinner Time

Hello

My family and I are going down to disney for my birthday in December and I was just wondering about a dinner time on one of these days. I want to eat dinner at Tony's Pizzeria in Magic Kingdom but I was wondering what time we should eat. I want to spend some time in the park after we eat, so my mom suggested either a 4:30 or a 5:30. My problem is if we choose a 4:30 I think we'd be hungry later on... what do you think? Should I choose the 4:30 or the 5:30, or should I go a different time of the evening? Help?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:24 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Before fireworks, which is around seven I believe (don't take my word on it), so go 5:30 ish.
You'll be able to walk down Main Street and get a spot to watch the fireworks then.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:00 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thanks for the great advice
Old 07-30-2009, 06:09 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: vmkpalish
ToBeContinued is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i'd say 5:30 so that after you eat you can get good seats for the fireworks
me and my family did the same thing before
Old 07-30-2009, 02:23 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Yes, 5:30 for Wishes. [ fireworks ]

Maybe catch a bag of Goofy's jellybeans at the main street candy shop, i love their cream soda beans.

lines can be pretty short right after the fireworks so hurry. i suggest going home pretty late, rides are really fun at night. I went on the TZToT at 11:30 PM.
it was an amazing sight seeing [hollywood studios] in the dark.. which im sure you will visit another day.
as i always say
don't forget EPCOT!
Old 07-30-2009, 03:51 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I love Epcot :3
But yeah, grab some jellybeans or taffy (they have REALLY good taffy) on your way down.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:09 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
I love Epcot :3
But yeah, grab some jellybeans or taffy (they have REALLY good taffy) on your way down.
i ate:
swirly lollipop
3/4 of a bag of jellybeans
fudge
in one day
DDDDDDDDDDD
oh yeah
and a mickey icecream pop
Old 07-30-2009, 06:13 PM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Try the Pinocchio Village Haus at WDW in the Magic Kingdom. You can watch It's a Small Room if you sit by the big window.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:15 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase

we ate at caseys at magic kingdom. for lunch, and we got to see a bit of a parade like the parade of dreams or w/e from the front of the restraunt
Old 07-30-2009, 06:45 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I say, eat at 4:30ish, and then get some ice cream or smoothies if you're hungry later.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:04 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
OH!
And for lunch go to Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café.
It has REALLY good foods :3

Old 07-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Yes, I enjoy the starlight cafe, my sisters' high school band played their a couple years ago, they came up from underneath the stage it was awesome :p

Plus it's in tomorrowland, who couldn't love tomorrowland?
Old 07-30-2009, 07:17 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
The Amish wouldn't love Tomorrowland xDD
But yeah, it pwns

Old 07-31-2009, 09:02 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
Hello

My family and I are going down to disney for my birthday in December and I was just wondering about a dinner time on one of these days. I want to eat dinner at Tony's Pizzeria in Magic Kingdom but I was wondering what time we should eat. I want to spend some time in the park after we eat, so my mom suggested either a 4:30 or a 5:30. My problem is if we choose a 4:30 I think we'd be hungry later on... what do you think? Should I choose the 4:30 or the 5:30, or should I go a different time of the evening? Help?
We are people who eat later, and have seen the fireworks many times, so possibly my reply will be bias.

However, I would think it fun to eat after the fireworks (if the park is open that late). What could be better than watching the fireworks, then strolling down Main Street to a nice dinner reservation? Not sure on the opening times due to it being December.

If you really do want to eat earlier and THEN go see the park.. 5:30. You will most likely have been in there all day and be very tired. Get the rides done, then just enjoy the rest of your night relaxing on Main Street.

Oh and by-the-by.. if you're interested on a good viewing spot for the fireworks, we find infront of Crystal Palace to be AMAZING.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
However, I would think it fun to eat after the fireworks (if the park is open that late).

If I decided to do this, if it's possible , then I should probably eat lunch at a later time? My family was planning on just stopping for lunch whenever we feel like it :-P but we should probably push the time we did stop back a little bit if we had a late dinner.. correct?