Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Code Lyoko Season 1

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Anime Rules!

AvastKrazy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Code Lyoko Season 1

Since my other Code Lyoko story was closed down, I am going to make another one since my mind is totally fresh of Code Lyoko Stuff. and this time im making Very long chapters. Also this story will be viewable from my userpage.

Characters:

Aelita Hopper/Lyoko/Stones
Jeremie Belpois
Odd Della Robbia
Ulrich Stern
Yumi Ishiyama
X.A.N.A.

Code Lyoko

Intro : Lyoko

Lyoko has 5 sectors. The Ice Sector, The Mountain Sector, The Forest Sector, and The Desert Sector. And The Fifth Sector, which I call the Center Sector because its the center of Lyoko and the center of info. This story is about a girl who needed help from a group of kids. The girl's name was Aelita. Her real last name was Hopper and her fake 2 were Lyoko and Stones. The kids names were Jeremie Belpois, the geek one. Odd Della Robbia, the dumb one. Ulrich Stern, the fighter one. And Yumi Ishiyama, the Japanese one. Each one of these kids had a special power in Lyoko. Yumi can fight with Metel Fans and has a power of Telekinesis. Jeremie doesn't go on Lyoko and fight but he does transfers the others to Lyoko, But he does major computer skills. Aelita has some powers, Synthesize matter to create weapons and a force field and to Create fireballs and to make walls and trees to trick the enemies. Odd can shoot arrows out of his hand and he can traval by a overboard and can move like a cat. Ulrich has many powers, his weapon is a Laser Sword, his power is Ability to duplicate his virtual body many times over, he can traval with a Overbike and he can move with Supersprint and lightning-quick movement. X.A.N.A. is a virus which has infected the supercomputer.

Chapter 1 : One Fine Day

Last edited by AvastKrazy; 06-20-2007 at 12:50 PM..
Old 06-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Anime Rules!

AvastKrazy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Bump.............