Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old Code:Lyoko

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-07-2007, 04:59 AM
Anime Rules!

AvastKrazy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Code:Lyoko

Ok i know the title is the show Code Lyoko but i wanted to make my own story about it this is story completly based on the show

The Creacters are
Maya (A.K.A. Aelita)
Jeremy
Odd
Ulrich
Yumi
Sissi
X.A.N.A.

ok lets start it

Chapter 1: Meeting the Crew

"Hi. I'm odd." "Hello I'm Ulrich." "I'm Sissi" The new kid was Odd. Jeremy, Ulrich, Sissi and now Odd were firends. But Yumi was outcast in these days before Maya was met in this wried, odd world called Lyoko. One day Jeremy, a computer geek, and his friends were on the roof. Odd was lying on the fence. Then out of nowhere some black shadow, Called X.A.N.A., shooted out of Jeremy's Laptop then he fell back and fell off the roof. Then Yumi was running to where he was falling, then when she closed her eyes and she practically lifted Jeremy up from falling without using her hand but with using her mind.

Chapter 2: Yumi's Secret

So after a few mins. of silence, Yumi finally broke it by saying " Ok if you saw that then I might as well reveal my secret. I have the wried power called Telekinesis, Allows me to move objects, through thought alone." Then she ran away. Then after a few hours later, Jeremy found an old factory while walking around town. As walked up to an elevator, then when it opened, he looked around to see if anything could tell him if he remembered this place. He said "Hello?!?" in a puzzled way. He hopped in the elevator and pressed the up button. As it went up he saw everything light up and activate. Then he got close up to a computer screen. He saw a girl sleeping on a kind of platform. He got headphones and connected them to the side of the screen. He put them on and said " Hello?" Then the girl woke up. He asked what was her name. "Maya."

Chapter 3: Maya

The next day Jeremy skipped P.E. to go to the factory. So when he got to the elevator he saw some things around that weren't there when he went there the first time. Because he didn't want to waste time, he just kept going. so when he got the the room, she found the girl awake on the screen. He got his headphones and said "Hello. Maya right?" "Yes, but you can call me Aelita" " Ok Aelita. Where are you and what do you call where you are?" " Im in a world called Lyoko" "Lyoko, I think I have heard about that world about that world. Have you heard about a girl named Yumi" " Yes, I have we are very close friends." Then Jeremy stood...or sat thinking about her power.

Chapter 4: Lyoko

PLZ COMMENT ON MY WORK i need tips

Last edited by AvastKrazy; 02-12-2007 at 02:52 AM..
Old 01-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Gone
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 12

Fairy has disabled reputation
I Like the show.
I LOVE your story.

( See how Like is replaced with LOVE
and Show is replaced with story?)
Old 01-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Anime Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
I Like the show.
I LOVE your story.

( See how Like is replaced with LOVE
and Show is replaced with story?)
lol tyvm stay tuned
Old 01-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Registered+

SmileyLOLkid ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
that show is awesome... but it is never on anymore

Okay I am an author in training and I say the following word:

DETAIL

the story is good and it gets to the point, but I'm afraid it gets to it so quick that Its hard to understand. also, it would help to stop spelling weird wrong lol
Old 01-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Oban:Star Racers

amberfreak is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Code Lyoko Rules!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Anime Rules!

by the way for you show lovers, seson 4 starts june 4

Last edited by AvastKrazy; 04-26-2007 at 06:33 PM..