Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old Zac Efron's New Do!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-01-2008, 02:06 AM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanbyte9 View Post
OK, That's it!!!!!! You Know What?!?!?!?!..............................I'm totally with you on that. He cannot sing, dance, or anything!!!! The only reason he is famous is because his looks!!!!!! I have the movie Hairspray and on the end credits it has the cast names of even the extras, and it says "Link's Backup Singers" and there were like, three people that were singing for the place of him!!!!! He doesn't even dance much in Hairspray!!!!! He only sings a song, but like I said, it's a backup singer!! You're right, he is not a good person!!!!
Hmm.. isn't that how the world works, or am I mistaking?

I also have long hair, but it is not as curly. I think that the look is great, but I don't think Zac looks that well in it. Then again, I also think that people are just not used to it. If that was Zac's look since the beginning, most of the people who like him now would still like him just as much. I think people are just not used to it. All in my opinion, if the picture is even real.

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 01-11-2008, 09:28 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Oh mylanta!!!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 09:42 PM
VMK'er Since Nov 05! =D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Grooveygrl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Whoah that hair totally doesn't suit him. XD
Old 01-11-2008, 09:42 PM
#1 Hannah Montana Fan!

BelieveInTink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think it's just hair, if it's for his career then it's okay, to me. If any of you are huge fans of Zac Efron - please don't find this offensive, I'm not a big fan of him. Sure he's a good actor, but he is not my favorite.

~Tink
Old 01-11-2008, 09:49 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Aww! He looks kinda cute.
Like a doll.. idk! LOL
Old 01-11-2008, 09:53 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
ew. unpleasing, freaky,uninteresting, scary, disapointment for fangirls and cloud nine for hsm haters like me.
Oh boy, this is the best day everr,,
Old 01-11-2008, 10:10 PM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Oh. Em. Gee.
makes me hate him more