Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Real Mickey Reindeer Hat from DLR

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Miley Fan:D

RedRockingMint doesn’t quite have what it takes to pull out the sword
This Club33??

You know when someone wins Best Guest Room they get 2000 credits,a Pin,A free room something else then a party in Club33?
Is there a Club33 in VMK? If there is do you have a picture? Ive wondered about this. I haven't been on for a while so im just wondering. !Thanks!
Old 10-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Cooler Coyote

My Mood: Grumpyy
CooledCoyote is spinning in a Cursed Storm
There is a picture of CL_Calidreamin's Club33 party on the VMK page below the Best Guest Room winner photo. Party lasts an hour and you get to use the Club 33 room, but not keep it.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Festive
Disneyzoodude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Of course its true And no, sorry, I dont have a pic.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:33 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Club 33 is a STAFF (HOST, VMK, QA) room only. Players can only get access to the room if they:

A. Win Best Guest Room
-or-
B. Get invited to a Best Guest Room winner's party

Here is a picture of the Club 33 guest room during a preview event. (Thanks to the wiki for a picture.)

Hope that answers your question!
Old 10-18-2007, 01:35 PM
Guest Room Interior.

My Mood: VMK
virtualmagicguy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here's a picture if you want from the Club33 as a sneak peak at the Tangaroo tiki ride from tiki month! :

and yes you do get a party from winning best guest room only!

Last edited by virtualmagicguy; 11-15-2007 at 04:09 AM..
Old 10-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Formerly known as C.lo

See.low is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
Here is a picture of the Club 33 guest room during a preview event. (Thanks to the wiki for a picture.)

Hey I recognize that green tourist shirt and mickey shoes! I know him! I know him! (To be said like Buddy the Elf)
Club33 is the loveliest place in VMK and I love that they have kept it exclusive, just like the real thing.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:11 PM

WOW! SOMEONE INVITE ME! Lol lol.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
I've been wondering one thing for a while. Does the owner of the party have the ability to boot people from the room, or have any other functions that a room owner would have?
Old 10-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Was BrownRedDream
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 1

FrostyPenguins is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i have a question too why havent they brought this out for ppl to buy like the room and furniture?
Old 10-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRedDream View Post
i have a question too why havent they brought this out for ppl to buy like the room and furniture?
They want it to keep it exclusive for parties. If everyone got it, it wouldn't be much of a prize to win a party in one for best guest.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:33 PM
Martian Babies.. @_@

Captain Kool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I realize they want to keep it exclusive, but I think it would be a OK idea to sell the chairs in there for maybe a one weekend only thing. Just, so we can have a piece of Club 33 and it's coolioness.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:43 PM

dOES the room come with like the tables and chairs in it? Thx for letting me know,Ive been wondering all over New Orleans to find it. LOL The Blue Bayou looks KIND of like it. If someone wins....INVITE ME! Lol ill bring the free food
Old 10-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipstersh View Post
I've been wondering one thing for a while. Does the owner of the party have the ability to boot people from the room, or have any other functions that a room owner would have?
No - the room still belongs to staff only however, they are present during the time the party is on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurren View Post
dOES the room come with like the tables and chairs in it? Thx for letting me know,Ive been wondering all over New Orleans to find it. LOL The Blue Bayou looks KIND of like it. If someone wins....INVITE ME! Lol ill bring the free food
Staff will come to the winner a few days before and ask a theme that they might have in mind and they can decorate the room as needed.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurren View Post
dOES the room come with like the tables and chairs in it? Thx for letting me know,Ive been wondering all over New Orleans to find it. LOL
Nope, the tables and chairs are like other furniture in VMK. In fact, when I went to a Club 33 party once, the winner requested to have the tables and chairs moveable. I was able to get Item Info/Inventory pics of the table and chair. (These pics are on the wiki as well! )

Club 33 Chair:

Club 33 Table:
Old 10-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Magic Kingdom tour guide
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Epcotfans is as Frosty as a Snowman
cool

i was invited to the rongo tiki talk owner fron her title party but i was at MK at the time i wanted to go so bad