Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old GREAT ideas to do with family, friends and other at Disney

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:16 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
GREAT ideas to do with family, friends and other at Disney

Alright, Disney is SUCH a maaggiiccalll place. I mean, seriously. All the other theme parks - I'm calling the whole of Disney a theme park - is either too teenish, or too adultish, or too kiddish. Disney juggles all of that. I mean, you have all the characters and character eatings for the kids, along with rides like, Stitch's Great Escape, the Dino Rides, ya know. What I've been thinking about ALOT lately, is the fun other than the rides and stuff at Disney. 1 of the things is to pretend, on each ride, that your a part of the ride kinda. Like.. in the Space Mountain, you can pretend like you're blasting off into space on a mission, and be like, "Roger that, we're ready for take off" to your friend. Another thing you can do, is try to create fun things to do in lines, such as play a game like.. Disney Alphabet, or, name that movie Disney style. One of the greatest things you can take advantage of is Animal Kingdom. Pretend your on a safari for the whole ride - Except Dinosaur.. feel free to scream your head of like I did ^_^" - Aggrivation is definetly something you do NOT want to have. Always try to be on your best behavior while having fun. And if you don't get something, remember, the memories are always better than what you get. That's just my opinion.. plleeeaasseee comment ^_^