Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old "vBulletin Error Message"?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-22-2005, 09:28 PM
LOST junkie ♥

LittleBubbles is Buried in TreasureLittleBubbles is Buried in TreasureLittleBubbles is Buried in Treasure
"vBulletin Error Message"?

What in the world does that mean? A lot of my threads I have been unable to view because it was a 'vBulletin' message. What is that, and why has my thread and posts there dissapear?

"vBulletin Message

LittleBubbles, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I know this probably happens for other people too xD I did search it but nothing came up. What is it? Thanks

Oh by the way, the thread I am talking about is the "Is this fair? Life isn't always fair..." thingie I made 2 hours ago...
Old 10-22-2005, 09:30 PM

NoniNoni is as Frosty as a Snowman
That use to happen to me, but I don't know what it means..
Old 10-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Miss Pants

shiregirl has turned into a sparkling Pirate!shiregirl has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
It usually means that the thread or post you are trying to visit has been deleted by the moderators, or moved to the moderator-only section of the forums which the rest of us are not able to access.

Click here to visit my gallery of costumes.

My blog: Trying New Old Things
LOST junkie ♥

LittleBubbles is Buried in TreasureLittleBubbles is Buried in TreasureLittleBubbles is Buried in Treasure
Oh...

thanks can mods delete this now? LOL thanks xD
VMK NAME: Ashleym

AshleyM is Buried in TreasureAshleyM is Buried in TreasureAshleyM is Buried in Treasure
Weird... I'm able to view it.
Old 10-22-2005, 09:34 PM
LOST junkie ♥

oh, can you possibly tell me what happened on there? i wanted to know what anyone else had to say about this whole baseball thing, because I got a lot of rep from that thread...just wondered what others had to say.

I think it is a little weird the creator (me) cant see it though xD But Im sure there is a good reason.
Old 10-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Miss Pants

shiregirl has turned into a sparkling Pirate!shiregirl has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBubbles
Oh...can a Mod or someone who knows answer? heh

Normally all the threads that are pretty important to me dissapear like that xD Can only paid users see it? O______o;
It has nothing to do with paying or not: if the moderators decide a thread is inappropriate for the forums, or if it does not belong for some other reason, they can close it, move it to a more appropriate section of the site, delete it, or move it to the moderator section. If your thread has been moved to the Rants section, you should still be able to view it, however you have to subscribe to the rants section to do so (it is free to do that). I notice in your profile that you are not a member of the Rants section. I also notice that one of your most recent threads was moved to the Rants section.

To subscribe to the Rants section so you may view your thread:
1. Go to User CP.
2. Most of the way down on the left you'll see "Group Memberships". Click on that.
3. Join the "Ranters" section.

The reason you have to join, is some members do not want to read posts/thread in the rants section, while some do. So, the forum moderators have given us a chioce as to whether we see these types of threads or not.

Hope this helps.

Click here to visit my gallery of costumes.

My blog: Trying New Old Things
Old 10-22-2005, 09:46 PM
LOST junkie ♥

Rofl, just figured this out before

Searched EKB threads, and it was about ther ranters group. So yeah, figured that out, but thank you

okay Im done talking now :P
Old 10-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Magical Happy Exploshun!
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
TripleM is spinning in a Cursed Storm
vBulletin is the site that hosts these here forums.