Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old "All Things Pokemon" Discussion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:00 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Xarat ( My new MMORPG )

This one is going to be WAYYYYY different than the other games I attempted to make. This one includes custom sprites. And the credit goes to... why, whoever wins the Sprite Art Contest! ( There will be 3 : 1 for characters and props, 1 for areas and etc., and 1 for the trading card minigame! ( P.S. All I can really do is make the concept art...
Concept Art :
-Tiggerdude
Sprites :
Characters/Props-
Areas etc.-
TCMG-
The story ( Displayed before registering ) : You are about to enter a strange dimension. A dimension so strange, you will become one of them. It is located deep inside your computer, known as Xarat, a fun dimension filled with Xartans. But trouble is brewing there. Viruses have found their way into Xarat, and one could strike at any moment. That's why you must continue into Xarat, as you are one of the Xartans that can help us defeat them. But the main reason to come to Xarat is to- ( Connection cut off, and register screen appears. )
Home page : Heading : Xarat
Heading 2 : Save the strange dimesnion!
Other : Sometimes, you'll see viruses swarming around while you're logged in. If you click them, they get you 100 Xarts ( Money ).
Registering : This is completely flash. There is a built-in walkie talking, with a robotic girl talking into it. On the first page, she says :
Welcome to Xarat. Fill out your birthday so we can give you 1000 Xarts for a present and email address. We will send an activation code. If you are under 13, ask a parent to fill out theirs.
When you click Continue, she says :
Fill out your Username and Password. Keep your password safe, you don't want somebody else on your account. Your Username will be your character's name. Fill out if you are a boy or girl, so we don't give you a dreww if you're a boy.
It then advances to the final step :
Do you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy? ( All online games have that. I'm not leaving it out. )
When you click Log In, you're taken to the login screen. Only the walkie talkie is flash :
Log in using your Username and Password, then click Log In to enter Xarat. I will see you there.
Logged In : I am currently making concept art for the map. The map features 5 areas : Xaratania ( Center ), Xarlos ( Top right ), Xapia ( Top left ), Xarnot ( Bottom right ), and Xaltar ( Bottom left ).
The walkie talkie is a seperate flash item. When you get on, it will give you any updates and announcements, along with events that are currently happening and will be happening within a day.
When you first log in, you appear in a white room with the walkie talkie person, who is really a hologram ( Watch for concept art! ). This is what she says as you come in :
Welcome to Xarat. Click the floor to move. ( Click the floor ) Good. See that bar at the bottom of the screen? That is the chat bar. Type something in. It has a filter, but sometimes the viruses break it. ( Those are basically glitches in which the filter doesn't work, if it happens! ) A virus has entered the training server! Prepare for combat! ( Combat sequence ) MORE COMING SOON. Try to draw a dinosaur sprite sheet with eggs and nests, a large 3d area with tiles, or a trading card with power 5, dodge 2, put the dinosaur the one person made into the empty space. Rarity 7. Whoever wins is official artist! ( There will be 3. Only submit 1 of those. )

Last edited by TiggerDude; 10-12-2008 at 01:26 AM.. Reason: Look at the errors! And update to story.