Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old "All Things Pokemon" Discussion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2008, 10:45 PM
♥ It's Magic Month ♥
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

FlyingCinder is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Fatange: MORPG

Fantage is a furturistic anime-style flash game. I find it really exciting. You go to the website link, which immediately brings you up to the main screen with the button choices 'NEW MEMBER' and 'LOG IN'. 'Course this is probably your first time so you click Log in. It has a short series of questions, but nothing personal except your e-mail which you also gave to VMKF. Your Username is your avatar’s name! You go around Fantage playing games, which are relatively easy. You earn StarS the currency of the game which you can use to spend on furniture, clothing, hair, or a UTD. UTD's are little boards your avatar stands on which is how it moves since you are in the future. I will provide screen shots soon. If you have any questions at all, please PM(Private Message) me and I’ll gladly respond. I am ellalizabeth there.

LINKAGE: http://www.fantage.com

The main log-in page, it lets you view the url, but I editted it out. You see, your username is the same as your avatar's name so pick wisely.

The sever selection, it doesn't matter which one you are in unless you plan to meet a friend. I am usually in Green Girraffe though.

This is the main map of Fantage. The one circled in red is the Carnival, where you can play games and earn StarS though games are scattered throughout everywhere. The one circled in pale blue is the Castle keep going to your right and you will find your room, if you don't click on the little button in the corner after you exit your main map which reads 'MY ROOM.' The one circled in bright purple is UpTown where furniture, clothes, and UTD's can be bought. The on circled in dark purple is DownTown where you can buy more clothes and hang out at the popular STARCAFE. You can also buy different hairstyles here.

Last edited by FlyingCinder; 01-30-2008 at 11:17 PM..