Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old A Few Words

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-20-2008, 02:19 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
A Few Words

I just came onto the good old vmk fourms again today, and I saw the dreaded headline on the front page. My heart leaped. Many things were running through my head. Things like, "Whats happening? Is this the end? Is VMK really closing!?!" Many of you have seen my posts, and may not have noticed I left. I have not entered the site for multiple months. I should have spent more time here, on vmk. Its too early for it to close. It just can't happen this way! They have MANY players who have loved this game. It brought joy to children everywhere. I LOVE disney and I don't get to go much, so for me aswell as all of you fellow VMKers, this is heartbreaking.

I mourn in the death of VMK. This is the end. The end of a magical, never depressing world.
-GoldenHeart
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart