Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old Thanksgiving Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-12-2007, 04:11 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Thanksgiving Contest

Welcome to the first annual Thanksgiving "What I am thankful for" contest.

The mod staff wants to know what you are thankful about this holiday season. Please list the top three "specific" things in VMK that you are thankful for. Please be specific. It is not that you are thankful for furniture, it is that you were able to buy the fireworks castle on the day it was released.

Details are the important thing that we want to see.

The contest will close Midnight (12:00 pm CST) Sunday, November 25th.

Tepcat's List

1. Got my inferno pin in September
2. Won best guest room in July
3. I have all three Kellogg's pins

The winners will be determined by pulling their name out of the hat from all eligible entries.

1st place: Signature subscription
2nd place: Userpage subscription
3rd place: Userpage subscription

Old 11-12-2007, 04:29 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
mlkncookies's list

1. I am thankful for the kind person in September of 2005 who gave me an explorer suitcase when I was a guest to start me off on vmk. I traded them a cheap buyable and it's those people who make vmk a great place to be. (I still have that exact same couch.)
2. I am thankful for my best friends who are always on vmk. I am always looking forward to VMK when I have a bad day or just when I finish some school work.
3. I am thankful for having enough credits to buy film from VMK Central to take pictures with in order to remember the great memories I have on vmk; with or without my friends.

Last edited by MLKnCookies; 11-12-2007 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: Adding..
Old 11-12-2007, 04:44 AM
Golden_Spell

vmkkarla88 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I am thankful for all the good friends i have on VMK.
I am thankful for having all the gorgeous enchanted new stuff.
I am thankful for Host_hula giving me dream ears September 2007.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:46 AM
Find Me on IRC
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Penguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundPenguinz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Why I am Thankful
By Penguinz

1. I am thankful for all of my friends. They have been there through thick and thin, though all the fights, and even some virtual drama. Through the scams, the new rooms, and the opportunities to just hang out and have fun, I know they are there for me. Even though some were able to not make it onto my list, I really appreciate the good times we’ve had together. I remember on one day, I was sitting in a comfortable room with one of my friends. We laughed, we talked, and we enjoyed ourselves, oblivious to our surroundings. Another day, and another time, a memory I have was sitting in a room, chatting away with one of my friends, helping them get Best Guest Room. Through the days that went by, I know that they will help me as I have helped them. I am awfully thankful for that.
2. I am grateful for my hat assortment. Though, it is not completed, I am very blissful that I had the chance to trade with fellow VMK Players. One player I remember intensely is Bunny. We traded many items, and I gained three hats for a very reasonable price. One of the three hats that I gained was Musketeer. I am thankful that we got to trade. I am thankful that people were willing to exchange their beloved items to help others, as well. I value that they do this.
3. I am gratified for the VMK Games that I have accomplished in my years of playing. I gained a logical amount of credits through these games. I have met friends that I have to this day through these activities. I have also educated that having experience helps, and that is something main that I will remember in existence. Durable working pays off, is another lesson. I remember three people who helped me with that. These three honorable mentioning’s were: JessCats, JeziBabe, and Etta. During Halloween, they helped me get the minority of crates and many credits that I needed to earn through Haunted Mansion. I am very thankful for all the players that helped, and the games that were provided.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:47 AM
Was BrownRedDream
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner 

FrostyPenguins is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I Am Thankful For

1. Having One Good Friends On VMK DragonFlyKirsten.
2. Meeting My First Host In Dream Month. It Was Hula Got FantasyLand Set.
3. Finding VMK Because I Wouldn't Be Here If I Didnt!

Last edited by FrostyPenguins; 11-15-2007 at 01:13 AM..
Old 11-12-2007, 05:14 AM
i like cake!

kyler is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Im thankful for.....
1.all my friends that helped or I hanged out with
2.for my haunted mansion room which i got from disneyland
3.my bird hat, which i got from my friend before he left vmk

Last edited by kyler; 11-12-2007 at 10:01 PM..
Old 11-12-2007, 05:39 AM
Uh.......................
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

thedogboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I Am Thankful for:

1. All my friends on VMK
2. HOST_Lily, when she gave me dream ears on: September 2 07
3. Everyone that has helped me on my little virtual life

Last edited by thedogboy; 11-12-2007 at 05:40 AM.. Reason: umm, look up------------look down-------made ye look
Old 11-12-2007, 05:52 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Devilish
Extras is as Frosty as a Snowman
I am thankful for:
  • AshleighK, for giving me a green flip hat, indian headdress,and explorer boots for free.
  • My 4 great friends, moxiemixy, ravid, warpedecho, and missytazz for helping me play mansion for the green car quest.
  • Everybody who has supported me with my games, quests, and guest rooms.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:11 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
1. I am thankful for all my friends who have helped me out through all of my troubles in VMK. For having the best friends in VMK.

2. I am thankful for all my non friends lists friends who, even though were not on my list, they were still fun to hang out with, always helped me out, and were the best!

3. I am thankful for HOST_Lily for being one of the best staff members ever in VMK. She has titled me green just like all my friends even tho I dont even have green in my title. Reason because of my old account. Im also thankful for her being so fun to play pirates with and just being a very nice and fun HOST_.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:20 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
1. I am thankful for all my best friends on VMK... without them, I don't think I would be still playing it.

2. I am thankful for having so much rare by this time... I've seen many people that joined the same time as me, and hardly have any magic.

3. I am thankful that VMK is still open... I thought that it would close by then...
Old 11-12-2007, 06:30 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
1.) I'm thankful for my friends, even those who have quit VMK but we're still in touch. I will never forget them.

2.) I'm thankful for the wonderful people who make VMK a great place. No, not VMK staff, but community leaders, without them (cough, Inkers, cough) I dunno what VMK would do.

3.) I'm thankful for Enchanted Fairytales month, it just might bring back some of the old players to their fullest!
Old 11-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Alice In Wonderland Rocks

My Mood: Bored
strikemaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. I am thankful for the VMK staff that keep us safe and happy.
2. I am thankful for all of the generous and helpful players and (no longer ) Community Leaders
3. Finally, I am thankful for all the VMK producers, design team, HOST's, and EVERYONE who plays to help Disney keep a good game going for as long as they can.

~Strike
Old 11-12-2007, 07:39 AM
:]

rollercoastergal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful for my friends. They have been with me through hard times, I <3 you guys =D

2. I am thankful for the creators and designers of VMK. =D

3. I am thankful for the good times on VMK. So many memories....... =D

~Roller
Old 11-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Half Boy/Half Amazing!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Baseballthrill is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1.I am thankful for vmk staff who helped me out in October of 07 when someone was harrassing me they were for me and to help me out

2. I am also thankful for host phinny who gave me hope back when she gave me dream ears and dream shirt on September 14th 2007

3. Also thankful for everyone who plays vmk and follows the rules and make my vmk experince even better
Old 11-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
1. I am thankful for the great friends I have. Some make me giggle too much in real life when I am playing and I miss them dearly when they are not on. Hugs to them all!
2. I am thankful for a quest made by Host_Phinny where I won a purple treasure chest, through this I was able to trade for my most coverted and prized possession - princess minnie hat. I never would have been able to get one of these without winning that chest.
3. I am thankful, again, to Host_Phinny for awarding me the Castle Suite and Dream Ears during Dreams month. It is beautiful and I feel so lucky to have it.