Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old September: What Is Your VMK Character Doing Now?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:26 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Building a rocket, or fighting a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffel Tower,
Discovering something that doesn't exist, or giving a monkey a shower....

(My character's been watching a lot of Phineas and Ferb.)
Old 09-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Di$$$$$$ney
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: BanHappy
Flame Gun is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Avatar, Wingsofhalo has retired to his Haunted Mansion Conservatory Room ghostly playing a piano with Spooky Magic enhancing him.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Cinderellie all I hear...
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 5

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
Rellie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post golden years

Hi this is Rellie,
What have we been doing ?
Island Dreamer and myself have been hanging out at my Castle
Also I still have to play checkers with him he can't get it out of his system
We hope that some day maybe we will all be reunited !
We also spend time at Pixie Hollow
As Little Sweetshimmer and Crystal Morning Dance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Web dreamer2.jpg (14.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg princess.jpg (41.8 KB, 68 views)
Old 09-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I think right now my character is hanging in my favorite room, the Tiki Tiki Tiki room. She is probably hanging out with some of the many other wonderful characters on VMK. That was my favorite thing to do, besides POTC, just hang out and talk with friends.

- Ace

Click my signature to visit my userpage or click here.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1
My Mood: SaveVMK
Princess_of_Sea is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post What Princess_of_Sea is doing now?!

Princess is in the Mark Twain Steamboat Guest Room, using her Log River Ride, or Hosting a Cute or Boot game, or Playing a Cute or Boot game!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:43 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
On the night when vmk closed, Abrahamman was in his best quest room just lying there until Flippy, the major of Toontown, teleported to my room with the black whole. He said "Hello, you might be wondering why did VMK actually closed?"

"Duh!" said Abrahamman

"Well, here is the true reason." started Flippy " I come from a town called Toontown. Toontown is a place where is populated by talking toony animals. Thos talking animals are called toons. Toons were once living happily in their homes. One day, McScrooge ordered Dr. Gyro to make a robot that will make toons' live easier but there was malfunction in the robot that it turned evil and made more evil robots. Those robots are called Cogs. Cogs are trying to take away the fun from toons. The toons have created an alliance to destroy cogs. Toons use weapons called gags which will make cogs happy and explode. Yesterday, the four cog bosses, the VP, CFO, CJ, and CEO found a way to make an invasion to another world. The world they found was VMK. The cogs secretly took over the staff of VMK and closed it down. Afterward, the cogs kidnapped 95% of the ppl in VMK. We, the Toontown alliance, have been trying to recruit as many ppl in VMK to join the alliance. So far we have only found 123 ppl in VMK and we think you are the last. Will you join us?"

"Well... idk...(one second later) OK! I will!"

Flippy took out his black hole. Right before they got in they heard a big explosion.

"Oh no! The Cogs already detonated the bombs that are in VMK! Hurry jump in!" said Flippy

They both jumped in and as they were falling Abrahamman looked up and saw the explosion destroying his precious room.

A couple of seconds later he appeared in a colorful and toony place. There was a lake and Abrahamman saw his reflection in the water and noticed that he was an orange mouse. He was very surprised but he kind of knew that something weird was going to happen.

Flippy found Abe and told him more about Toontown. He told him that he had to fight the cogs and do lots of tasks so he could get stronger.

A year later, Abrahamman was already a 118 laffer (laff is kind of like the lvl in the game) and he had max Sellbot HQ by beating the VP 77 times. Now he only needs to defeat the CFO 29 times to max CBHQ. Someday, he will save Toontown from the cogs and recreate VMK from scratch.

So did u guys like mine? I think it was great!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 09:04 PM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Room: Pirate Cannon Guest Room.

My character has been roaming the 7 seas looking for the "Great One-Eyed One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater"

Great Song
Old 09-08-2009, 09:05 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Just before VMK was closed as in Abe's story, my VMK character used a special teleportoonal machine to teleport to Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge in his Animal Kingdom safari room along with some friends and items he had.

He currently operates a special game show there called "So U Think U Know WDW!" which is cog-free and toons from toontown have been known to port into the show to watch as well. Do you dobut this? Then here is proof I took from satilite:

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 09-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Speedsonic is waiting in his Tron room, waiting until the day superheroes are needed once again... until then, he's decorating.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:36 PM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well.... uh.... HE BECAME THE QUARTERBACK FOR THE NEW YORK GIANTS, HE WENT TO DISNEYLAND, MET MICKEY MOUSE, ATE FOOD, LISTENED TO MUSIC, WENT ON RIDES, DID THE TWIST, WENT TO COLLEGE, FOUND A GIRLFRIEND, GOT MARRIED, SPENT 46 YEARS WITH HER
THE END!

Last edited by Zilly; 09-10-2009 at 01:45 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate
Old 09-09-2009, 02:09 AM
:Memories:
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Mod Match Winners 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Crazy
Swimnchick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Swimnchik/swimnchick was not even awake on the day VMK closed. She was kept locked away in her deep sea room, snoozing next to the squid as she unknowingly lost her most beloved game and many, many friends. A life time of memories faded and she did not wake up in time to realize it was too late to ever see her home of friends, trades, and again annoy guests till no end. Finally awoken, she spends her time swimming through a pool of memories and marching around the abandoned VMK streets with her stitch hat and five star magic equipped to use when once again, the land will be filled with VMKers.

Some of my outfits of VMK. ^^
Old 09-09-2009, 07:07 AM
This is halloween.
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Procastinating
kittenofthenight is spinning in a Cursed Storm
After May 21st 2008, My character Kittygurl or known as Kit or Kitten to her friends, returned to Castle Suite Guest room, and continued to rule The Star Kingdom. (My chain of guestrooms.) with her sister GreatSierra, and her best friends, MissKayla, BestSimbaRocks, Fantasylion, PirateMario, and ElementWolf.
~~~
That was short lol.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:21 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Corks - Classified

This will be my favorite so far

CLASSIFIED

VMK Player: Corks
After the closing of Corks' home kingdom, Virtual Magic Kingdom (V.M.K.) in May 2008, she has started a hair salon in Underground Club Penguin (a hide out underneath the underground open to the public of C.P.) after she had her Mark Twain Steamboat Guest Room moved, where some V.M.K. refugees have retreated to. Her hair salon, Good Hair Day, is a well-known and successful salon to V.M.K. refugees. Corks' sister, xoop, is also co-owner.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:53 AM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
When VMK Closed on May 21st 2009, ShadowJr retired in his empty dark ride room, he was wearing a bird hat and his beloved gray cowboy shirt w/o jacket... He was sad to say goodbye to his favorite room, the forbidden island... He never played POTC AT ALL when VMK was announced to be closed...
Old 09-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Pwness
Zeola10 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
my character is play potc but is sad because none of her bffs are there with her