Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Mini-Games

VMK Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games. Mini-games include questions, dark rides, other site games for VMK items, Mix Music, HM, POTC, etc.

Old Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Game & Desktop Download, Win VMK codes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by skate_bored View Post
Hmm so does that mean that a few people have a middle? or did staff delete them?
I think the staff have allowed people to keep them. I currently have 2 middle pieces.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:50 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
Wait just a second. Did that reply tell us the refer to the newsletter? In that case, the world may never know how to get the middle pieces. We have not have a newsletter in weeks.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:58 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Weird that the middle segment is not supposed to come from the game. Seems an awkward way of distributing prizes.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
The middles were to be released after Flying Carpet Magic.
You know - show it but do not share it.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the memories!

BaldEagleBob is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by skate_bored View Post
Hmm so does that mean that a few people have a middle? or did staff delete them?
I do, I do! Here's hoping this admission doesn't result in my having then taken from me by staff!

*Note to hosts who might be reading this: I will gladly surrender my middle pieces if compensated with a Dancing Inferno magic pin...heck, I'd settle for a VMK Gold Star pin!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:49 AM
woowoo

woowoo is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i traded a mickey tv for 1 of my sides my buddy gave me the other.. it was a spair tv
Old 06-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: VMK
Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldEagleBob View Post
*Note to hosts who might be reading this: I will gladly surrender my middle pieces if compensated with a Dancing Inferno magic pin...heck, I'd settle for a VMK Gold Star pin!
The same goes for me HOST_s!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:16 AM
Merry Christmas to All

AMPMLife is spinning in a Cursed Storm
With a Buddy like that, you can't go wrong...
Snicker Snicker, hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoo View Post
i traded a mickey tv for 1 of my sides my buddy gave me the other.. it was a spair tv
Old 06-11-2007, 05:24 AM
Registered+

Akiosan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by garmentgirl View Post
Yey I have a middle piece...2 actually to help make the full sub. Hope they aren't taking these back. Too bad I traded my other full sub. Maybe then I could have gotten inferno
Yea I have a full submarine as well.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered+

mooneyda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
could that mean they will be used as ride parts for the slide a thon on june 23 & 24 just a thought
Old 06-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Registered+

staticbill is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooneyda View Post
could that mean they will be used as ride parts for the slide a thon on june 23 & 24 just a thought
Could be, but I don't think they would do that though. Lets hope that they release the seagull lamps, pink typhoon lagoon crates, or anything like that instead.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:13 PM
wants to play some soccer
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

abbycatkid is as Frosty as a Snowman
*cries*
My windows software won't let the program run. Did you guys click "Run" or "Save?"
There's a window that shows up saying, "program has stopped working...bla bla bla.."

HELP!

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it-don't ask me how, but I did it.

Last edited by abbycatkid; 06-11-2007 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: fixed the prob.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:49 PM
WDW annual pass holder!
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award 

My Mood: Ghosty
fatburger is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The middle piece will be given out sometime this month, and most likely for free, people are trying to trade the middle pieces and rip people off. Hello? Disney will give out the middle pieces you just have to check the newsletter now and then.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Registered+

Bones is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i think the middle piece is going to be given at the ride-a-thon
Old 06-12-2007, 02:08 AM
Tomorrowland arcade fiend

doodles is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Okay. I know this is going to be contrary to most people's ideas, but here is my theory of where middle pieces may possibly come from: VMK rewards card

Yes, I know that at first this may sound crazy, but here is how I got to that thought:
- the game that we get the other pieces from gives out one set of codes (for most), possibly meaning that it's only meant to be played one time; and the only way to get more pieces is to uninstall then re-install the game
- the middle piece (according to the previously posted letter) is not meant to be given through the game
- it would be a good promotional tool for Disneyland (bring even more people (aka $) to the parks to crowd onto the new ride)
- ride-a-thon seems iffy to me because it isn't really connected to this month's waterpark theme (yeah, I know - when has that ever stopped them), and would everybody really want that many middle pieces? (and yes, I know some of you would )

Still sound as crazy?...