Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old Kingdom Hearts thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Kingdom Hearts thread

Hey everyone , this the Kingdom Hearts thread where you can talk everything about Kingdom Hearts. I'm sorry if there is already a thread like this. but anyways, have fun

Roxas Rocks!
Old 07-29-2008, 03:49 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thanks! I'm in the middle of the first game right now. I'm in HalloweenTown; so far, my favorite level. Tell me no spoilers, though! I love Donald. xD
Old 07-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Halloween town eh? that's one of my favorite levels also

Roxas Rocks!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:06 AM
Go Colts!!!

purpal_panther is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I need help!! lol
im in the wonderland level and cant get out ( i havent played that much, but now im stuck lol)
how do i get out ? i need to find alice i think or the proof that shes innecent. i have three things i think, but i need the last thing, and i have no idea what that is..
i know it sounds lame, but any suggestions ?
Old 08-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase

have you gone through the mad tea party room yet? if not, then that's my biggest help for you

Roxas Rocks!
Old 08-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Go Colts!!!

purpal_panther is spinning in a Cursed Storm
@_@ were is that?? lol the only places i can get are the mushroom (or whatever it is) forest, the queens court yard, and the bizarre room. i got that flower to make me big and i moved the rock and the tree stump, but that's as far as Ive got. oh and Ive also been on the walls of the bizarre room.
i know i probably sound dumb, for not knowing how to do this lol
Old 08-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
I Own Both Games
I've Bet Them Both Before,
I Bet The First One Like 4 times,
and the second one is soo much easier,
and i bet it like 7 times

I Play It offten

Love,
Kairi
Old 08-29-2008, 05:34 AM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
Anyone ever do a Cosplay of KH? I was thinking of totally doing one and creating my own Keyblade
Old 08-30-2008, 04:45 PM
I am such an Aladdin fan!

Mariposa79 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh thank goodness someone started this thread, I am so lost. Anybody give me pointers how to beat those black things after Sora discovered the storm in the sky? They won't die! The scene is at night and I can't see them. I have is the wooden sword. It was so different from the tutorial in the beginning.
Do I ?
1. Challenge others to gain tech points?
2. Change to a different weapon in the tutorial
Old 08-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xucid View Post
Anyone ever do a Cosplay of KH? I was thinking of totally doing one and creating my own Keyblade
I Do
I Go Around In A Kairi Outfit Sometimes
I Used All My Money on It
I Bought my own kairi flower keyblade :O

Love,
Kairi
Old 09-02-2008, 03:06 AM
I am such an Aladdin fan!

Mariposa79 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpal_panther View Post
@_@ were is that?? lol the only places i can get are the mushroom (or whatever it is) forest, the queens court yard, and the bizarre room. i got that flower to make me big and i moved the rock and the tree stump, but that's as far as Ive got. oh and Ive also been on the walls of the bizarre room.
i know i probably sound dumb, for not knowing how to do this lol
Yeah, I spent a alot of hours wandering around that place but I got past that level. Just represent whatever you got to the queen, there are pink boxes in the lotus forest get them. There were supposed to be five but I found three. Just go to the Queen with what you got. It doesn't really matter if you got all of them. Warning : The queen doesn't play fair, she will capture Goofy and Donald, or Goofy if you choose the wrong box. ( You'll see what I mean). If you fight the cards, be sure to free whoever's in the cage and beat the tower with the wheels.

So far, I am in the Deep Jungle and going nuts trying to beat Clayton. I want to go to Agrabah so bad! What's after Deep Jungle? Does anybody know?
Good luck!

Has anyone seen the sneak peek for Kingdom Hearts III ? It's pretty cool
Old 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
I only have the first Kingdom Hearts . I've played the second one about 4 times and beaten it alot. I only rented the game from a store so i never really owned it. But if i can get my own money, my parents will let me buy KH2. And just to let you guys know, i'm OBSSESSED with Kingdom Hearts . I saw the sneak peek for KH3! I also saw more than just the sneak peek. It's great and cool! I also beat the first Kingdom Hearts and got it so that i could see the sneak peek for KH2

I love KH2 as the best. It's more exciting and adventurous. I just wish that i own the KH2 game. But i've beaten the first Kingdom Hearts game way too much to remember how many times lol.

I love Kingdom Hearts!!! Especially the 2nd one

Last edited by TopazR; 09-08-2008 at 02:51 AM.. Reason: merged consecutive posts/filtered site
Old 09-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave_Bloom_Kiari View Post
I Do
I Go Around In A Kairi Outfit Sometimes
I Used All My Money on It
I Bought my own kairi flower keyblade :O

Love,
Kairi
That's so cool! I'm planning on doing one of the Organization Members, but I don't know which yet. I just recently got the 2nd game I just finished Timeless River. It's such a great game. Oh also anybody have the Mangas? I have the first 4.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase

I'm on like my fifth save file of KH2. I'm about to face Demyx, for the 5th time lol. I like KH2 better because the game is much longer and funner

Roxas Rocks!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Isabel Cullen<3

My Mood: Cold
Queen.Isabel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xucid View Post
I've done one.