Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old VFK's VMK Staff GONE!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:22 AM
Is working on his VW
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park
Mickeypaws is as Frosty as a Snowman
I sort of have to agree with Thriller. Though I read that disney boasted about VMK having a million user's once. Anyways, onto the subject.. Do you know how VMK staff used to not log on alot? Did that mean they got fired? Did it mean that they weren't there? No. There probably Impersonator's, who trick the VFK peep's.Anyways, if you don't log on in a while, there still doing there job. There just behind the works. They might have gotten fired, or might have quit. Only they know. This could possibly mean VMK's opening, but most likely not. Think of it as moving. Have you ever moved? You know when your parent's got a better job? You had to open up opportunities to bigger and better things.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:33 AM
Can I be a "Registered-"?
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zimonada is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRocket View Post
I said this could be that they are going back to VMK. I never said it was true.
First off, you did not say it was true, however you are making all your threads and posts with such the attitude that it will 100% come back. You don't know.

We are not saying that VMK will not open. We are not saying that the staff leaving means nothing. To some extent, I agree with you on those points. It COULD mean a lot of positive hints. What we're trying to do is show you that it could also mean nothing of relevance. As someone said earlier, just because "Gail" said that the staff weren't fired, doesn't mean they didn't quit. They could have quit because they were tired of VFK/VMK. Maybe they found a better job. Or, like you said, they could be leaving because VMK is reopening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimonada View Post
Guys, there is absolutely no sense in searching for hidden meanings behind everything said, seen, heard, etc. Just because something like "see you real soon!" is said it doesn't mean that that will make VMK reopen. Sure, it could very well be a large hint it is coming back. On the other hand, it could also mean nothing. Hidden meanings won't make a difference as to whether or not VMK will reopen. If VMK is going to reopen, it'll reopen. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or this year, but it may reopen. And trust me, if/when it does we'll all hear about it. I'm just saying stop wasting your energy reading WAY between the lines and put it towards something more useful.
I am not going to speak for everyone, as that just causes problems, but I personally am just trying to make you "hopefuls" think more realistically about the situation. Just because someone says that their source told them VMK is going to reopen in October doesn't mean it's true. Just because all the ex-VMK-current-VFK staff left doesn't mean that they're planning to reopen VMK. You just won't know until it happens. It's like the rumour that the world is going to end in 2012 because the Mayan calendar ends. There is very little and unreliable evidence to support this. The world could very well end in 2012, but that doesn't mean it will. You just won't know until it happens.

I'm not trying to crush anyone's hopes, nor am I saying that I don't hope it will reopen. I want people to think about this logically. If you use blind faith it, more often than not, results in extreme disappointment (which may then result in a large lack of faith among our community, causing people to get up alltogether and quit).

All credit goes to Ammie!

Last edited by TopazR; 09-22-2008 at 06:35 AM.. Reason: match quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 AM
Was BrownRedDream
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 1

FrostyPenguins is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
I wasn't say we can't, but I don't recommend it. If VMK doesn't open, those who were hoping will have their spirits crushed.

Disagreeing and disliking are different aspects.
Peoples spirits are crushed enough with the closing of vmk. So i wouldnt think a little believing would bring down their spirits when its already low
Old 09-22-2008, 03:12 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBP View Post
You know you can edit pictures with Photoshop, don't you? For example, if someone took a picture of Hula doing carpet magic in a full room, he can cut out Hula doing her magic (including her shadow) and paste it in the exact location in a picture of an empty room. The Jungle Cruise game is a harder, but still manageable, edit.
Yeah, and they just happen to have animations of exclusive items that were known to be staff-only?

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: SaveVMK
StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_phoenix View Post
Yeah, and they just happen to have animations of exclusive items that were known to be staff-only?
I'm referring to the blogs where the staff say that they never joined VFK, by the way.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Mercedes Benz Owner!

Justyman87 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteTabitha View Post

First, you really don't know if its truly the VMK staff. Somebody could of used the same name.

That's Extrmeley True Cute... No One Know For Sure That The VMK Staff Even Went To VFK. They Had A Contract With Sulake And The WDW Interent Company And I'm Pretty Sure They Can't Leave Unless They Quit And Went To VMK... I Love The VMK Coming Back Idea .

- Justy
-- Disney Freak

Last edited by Justyman87; 09-27-2008 at 04:06 PM..
Old 09-27-2008, 03:59 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBP View Post
I'm referring to the blogs where the staff say that they never joined VFK, by the way.
You ONLY talked about the pictures - not the blogs. And they never joined VFK as STAFF..

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.