Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Tales of Pirates?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Banned

Marth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Tales of Pirates?

Does anyone play? I'm in the Cloud server, my characters are:
Marthy* CaptainMarth SwordMasterMart*

Marthy*= Lvl 55 Spr/Con Voyager (70 Spr/62 Con)
CaptainMarth= Lvl 62 Chuck Slasher Cruz (77 Agi/71 Str/11 Con)
SwordMasterMart*= Lvl 47 Noob SS (Deleting this character to make a full CON SS soon)

For those of you who don't know what ToP is:

Tales of Pirates (ToP) is an MMORPG, free to play. It's a perfectly safe game, no virus when downloading or playing. If you like games like Final Fantasy, then you'll like ToP. If you want to join, PM me so I can tell you which server to join. If you do join my
server, I'll become your "mentor" which pretty much means I level you up to Lvl 41 and help you out with understanding the game and such.

Edit: Alright, adding more info ^^

Guilds: are groups of players (80 max) who are pretty much in the same "team". You help each other out leveling, talk to each other, defeat bosses, etc. Most guilds look for players 50+, but there are certain guilds who like players 60+. (The guild i'm currently in only takes lvl 60+) Once in a guild, you can compete in "Guild Wars". Guild Wars are amazing: I'll give you more details on Guild Wars in another section.

Guild Wars: These are pretty much all out PvP (Player Vs Player) matches. Two guilds battle each other, up to 80 players are allowed on each side. Once in the guild war map there are many places to go, you can defend your fort from the enemy, or you can attack the enemy's fort.

Classes: Once you hit level 9 you're allowed to pick what you want to become. There are two class promotions, when you hit level 9 and when you hit level 40. The class promotions for level 9 are:

Hunter: They use Bows/Guns for weapons. They're ranged attackers.
Main Stats: Con/Acc/Agi
Agi for Speed
Acc for Power and better Hit Rate
Con for HP and Defense

Explorer: They use something called "coral" to attack. It's pretty much super strong magic attacks.
Main Stats: Spr and Con
Con for HP and Defense
Spr for more SP and damage when using your coral

Swordsmen: The only Melee class, they hit hard and fast. Most common class.
Main Stats: Agi and Str (Unless you're becoming a champion)
Agi for Speed
Str for power

Herbalist: The healers. They're the best support characters.
Main Stats: Spr and Con
Spr for more SP (Since you'll be using SP all the time)
Con for HP and Defense

Before making a character, think about what type of stat build you want. For example, when making a Hunter there are three main stats. You can be Pure Con, Pure Agi, or Pure Acc. Or you can do a mix of Con/Acc with a ratio of 3:2. There are many ways you can go with stat builds, so remember to take that into consideration.

Now, once you hit level 40 you can get your second class promotion. Here are the classes:

Champion: Second promotion of Swordsmen. (If you're a Lance, you cannot become a Champion) Same as Swordsmen, they use swords to attack. This class has the highest amount of HP. I call them the "ubers" of the game.
Main Stats: Str and Con
Con for HP and Defense
Str for power

Crusader: Second promotion of Swordsmen. (Only if you're a Lance) These guys are the fastest in the game, and they also hit hard. Some say they're overpowered.
Main Stats: Same as Swordsmen

Sharpshooter: Second promotion of Hunter. They have a bad hit rate, but with their skills they're a very strong class.
Main Stats: Same as Hunter

Adding more later.
PM me if you want more details..or just post here ^^. (I'll add more detail tomorrow, when I'm not doing hw XD)

Last edited by Marth; 10-30-2008 at 09:32 PM..
Old 10-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Hmm, Sounds cool. I Should try it Marth! xD

love,
Kairi
Old 10-30-2008, 03:47 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I'll try it.
- acefredfred
Old 10-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Banned

Added more info about the game, not done yet. I plan on adding a little of everything.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:17 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
My character is:
Dakota (LVL: Newbie) Demon guy.. Forget the name.
Hope you can help.
- acefredfred
Old 10-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acefredfred View Post
My character is:
Dakota (LVL: Newbie) Demon guy.. Forget the name.
Hope you can help.
- acefredfred
Which server did you join?
Old 11-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Banned

Today is 3x exp, so if anyone want's to join today is a good day to do so.
You can get from Lvl 1-30 easily.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
mmkay. one question. is it g-rated?
Old 11-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky33325 View Post
mmkay. one question. is it g-rated?
Do you consider MS G-rated? It's pretty much the same as MS; no blood.
It's rated E10 I guess. (Same as MS)
Old 11-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase

MapleStory isn't always rated E10..
- acefredfred