Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Webkinz help- for my brother

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Webkinz help- for my brother

My brothers webkinz expires on the fourth how does he renew it? is it possible?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:00 AM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
You have to buy a new webkinzzz. ;D [I think.]

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie
Old 10-30-2008, 01:38 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 

Born In Park
so he can't save any of his things?
Old 10-30-2008, 02:42 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
i know how. you just type in the code from the tag again. you get your pet back.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:58 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Each pet adopted extends the account to one full year from adoption. All he needs to do is adopt another pet before his account fully expires. Any items he has aquired are tied to the account, not to the pet.

Maybe this will help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Webkinz Help Page
Before your account expires, you will be notified by Webkinz, via KinzPost reminding you to adopt a new pet. When your account does expire, you will have a grace period of 14 days, after which you will no longer be able to access your Webkinz account. Don't worry, though, your pet, items, rooms and KinzCash will be fine for a minimum of 30 days during which you can renew your account for another year by adopting a new Webkinz or Lil'Kinz pet. As soon as you adopt your new pet, you will automatically be able to play with all of your pets on your account.

Remember: If your account has expired, you must adopt your new pet through the “LOG IN” button. “NEW MEMBER” is for new members only.

~~~

Old 11-01-2008, 02:37 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Thanks a lot, I'll tell him.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:09 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Aww... Once mine expires it will be gone.. :P
I am not going to buy a new one..
- acefredfred
Old 11-01-2008, 04:15 AM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
I think that you buy one more Webkinz, and it will renew your account for another year.

HappiestPlaceOnEarth
Old 11-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU View Post
The cheapest option is to adopt a Lil Kinz from Walgreens for $6.99.
Oooh yes good option! Depending on which Walgreens you go to, they can have quite the selection. Buying those also gives access to the Webkinz Cares area.

I did get extremely lucky one time. I found the lil kinz elephant I had been looking for, and when I got to the register I learned it was on sale for $1.74! Of course it was a location which is not nearby, and I had no time to go back and get more lol

~~~