Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Cheetah Girls One World- How did everyone like it?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:14 PM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
It wasn't the best - but not the worst.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:32 AM
and all that jazz!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

OmButterfly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akovia View Post
Why? What was so offensive?
You know, I really don't know why I'm so offended by it, but I am. It's really strange but it always makes me feel kind of sick. Oh well, I'll live!
Old 08-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I kinda liked it but it's not as good as the second. And Raven was gone filming College Road Trip. Then Adrienne became the one who started to write the songs, yet again they sing when they haven't heard the song before. LOL
Old 08-26-2008, 12:49 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I never watched it. I don't really want to either, I'm just not a Cheetah Girl Fan.

~taylor
Old 08-26-2008, 02:29 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteTabitha View Post

Does anybody know if they are going to make a Cheetah Girls 4?

I read in a magazine that they might, if fans want more cheetah girls, which I assure you I do.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:43 PM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
Adrienne Bailon is 25
Sabrina Bryan is 24
Kiely Williams is 22

The movies are ok, but I loved the books

This is supposedly the plot of Cheetah Girls 4

And Galleria (Raven Symone) is back from England and tells Dorinda (Sabrina Bryan) Chanel (Adrienne Bailon) and Aquanetta (Kiely Williams) booked in a concerte in Paris France.And Aqua Sees Amar (Kunal Sharma )
and the other girls think that Aqua doesn't want to spend time with them because of Amar so do stick together this time or not.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
My sister absolutely loved it, though I didn't see a bit of it.

It could possibly be offensive because, I don't know, it shows nothing about Indian culture?
Old 08-26-2008, 04:05 PM
You will "Hear My Song"

AwesomeTom is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have never been the biggest Cheetah Girls fan, but I do watch the films. My favorite was the second no doubt. Kenny Ortega's choreography and directing style when it comes to these movies is actually very good. He really made it into a movie musical, very similar to the High School Musical franchise. This movie had rather good song/dance numbers, but the plot was constantly flopping back and forth. It wasn't necessarily straight forward. At the beginning they have controversy, than they're best friends. Suddenly, in the middle, the controversy returns, and then at the end it returns for the final time. If the film had stayed straight forward and kept with the major plot lines (which they did an OK job with) than I would've liked the film a lot more. But like I said before... I very much liked the dance/song numbers, and I thought everyone in the cast was surprisingly talented
Old 08-26-2008, 08:37 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeTom View Post
I have never been the biggest Cheetah Girls fan, but I do watch the films. My favorite was the second no doubt. Kenny Ortega's choreography and directing style when it comes to these movies is actually very good. He really made it into a movie musical, very similar to the High School Musical franchise. This movie had rather good song/dance numbers, but the plot was constantly flopping back and forth. It wasn't necessarily straight forward. At the beginning they have controversy, than they're best friends. Suddenly, in the middle, the controversy returns, and then at the end it returns for the final time. If the film had stayed straight forward and kept with the major plot lines (which they did an OK job with) than I would've liked the film a lot more. But like I said before... I very much liked the dance/song numbers, and I thought everyone in the cast was surprisingly talented
I agree. The dance numbers were amazing. I especially liked no place like us because of the beauty of true friendship. The plot, I also agree was flopping back and forth. At first, they were mad, then they became bf again. Then, in the middle they hated each other again, then became bf's again. Then again at the end. They should really stick to one plot.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeTom View Post

Even if Kenny Ortega directed it, it still would have had the same plot.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:33 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Even if Kenny Ortega directed it, it still would have had the same plot.
Ok now I'm confused. I thought Kenny Ortega did direct it. Oh well. maybe he didn't want this movie to stick to one plot... ?
Old 08-28-2008, 03:55 PM
You will "Hear My Song"

AwesomeTom is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akovia View Post
Ok now I'm confused. I thought Kenny Ortega did direct it. Oh well. maybe he didn't want this movie to stick to one plot... ?
Kenny Ortega did not direct the third Cheetah Girls movie. The only movie Kenny Ortega has directed out of the three films was the second one (which in my mind was the best). I am going to bet he was chosen for the project because of the popularity of High School Musical (which was released BEFORE the sequel to the Cheetah Girls). If Kenny Ortega had directed the film, I think it would've had a similar plot but it would have been executed a bit different (meaning the love scenarios would be side-plots while the controversy between the girls was the main plot). Still, that is just my opinion on the matter
Old 08-28-2008, 06:09 PM
VMK's true DJ! :D Remix!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tris-Remix is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBs_Creation View Post
Adrienne Bailon is 25
Sabrina Bryan is 24
Kiely Williams is 22

The movies are ok, but I loved the books

This is supposedly the plot of Cheetah Girls 4

And Galleria (Raven Symone) is back from England and tells Dorinda (Sabrina Bryan) Chanel (Adrienne Bailon) and Aquanetta (Kiely Williams) booked in a concerte in Paris France.And Aqua Sees Amar (Kunal Sharma )
and the other girls think that Aqua doesn't want to spend time with them because of Amar so do stick together this time or not.
They seem a lil old to me, anyways i didnt really like the movie, i found it sorta boring like the other ones, im not a cheetah fan either
Old 08-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Isabel Cullen<3

My Mood: Cold
Queen.Isabel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think the first one was the best. Although I didn't get to see the third one , but I was kinda' sad Raven wasn't going to be in it . I mean I understand if she COUNLD NOT be in it , but still , I was kind of sad.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:33 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

Well, I am very addicted to the Cheetah Girls songs. I am a semi fan of the cheetah girls. Thats because I'm not a big fan of the disney television network, although I watch it a lot more than nickelodeon. The nickelodeon television network is not as good but I strangely like it more. Probabaly because of NBB and mighty bee and spongebob. The rest of the show on the nickelodeon netowork are not really amusing, especially Icarly. Their humor/jokes are so corny, in my opinion. No offense to them lol. Once they start giving nbb again, I'm probably gonna ignore disney, then get back to disney when season 3 is over. NBB strangely only comes out in January-June. And maybe once-Twice in the summer on digital download days.