Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Camp Rock!!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:47 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I already like it!!!!!!!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 07-03-2008 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: unnecessary
Old 07-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
I was told they did that at the pool at the grand floridian
They probably did that too but I was actually at Saratoga Springs and watched it
Old 07-08-2008, 08:00 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cools View Post
I think it will be horrible, I dislike the Jonas Brothers already. I dislike Demi Lovato in 'As The Bell Rings', and the music sounds bad.

~€00L$

Demi Lovato was also in Barney along with Selena Gomez...
Old 07-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Extraordinary
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award 

My Mood: Lonely
Shartruse is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Dude this movie isn't that good. It has the same story line as lots of other Disney movie. If there wasn't the romance thing going on I might've liked it. The romance stuff is in all the Disney movies and its just so cheesy now. Overall I'd give it 4/10 .-.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:42 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Well no. 2 is filming!!
Old 07-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Well no. 2 is filming!!
It's not filming get your facts straight. As I posted in the camp rock 2 thread this is what the wiki said about camp rock two not filming yet.

Quote:
Camp Rock 2 is the sequel to the successful hit Disney Channel Original Movie, Camp Rock. Disney is pending the script that's in development due to the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato's busy schedule.[4] Auditions for extra will begin in July/August 2008 and the movie will be filmed at Camp Wanakita in Haliburton, Ontario and Kilcoo Camp in Minden, Ontario where the first movie was also filmed.[5] The cast are expected to begin filming again on late spring or summer 2009[4]. The movie will be released late 2009 or early 2010.

Gary Marsh, the president of the Disney Channel World, had confirmed about a sequel to Camp Rock to New York daily News; a script is already being written for 'Camp Rock 2'. [6]

Alan Baltes, the publisher of the Acting Info blog, is reporting that pre-production for Disney Channel's Camp Rock 2 will likely get underway shortly, now that Camp Rock has aired. Actual filming would not begin until early 2009. Also, the Jonas Brothers will all share equal screen time in Camp Rock 2, and that the youngest member of the family, Frankie Jonas will make an appearance. Demi Lovato is also set to return.[7]

According to Hollywood Reporter all the principal cast are expected to return[4] with a special appearance by Frankie Jonas[8]

Old 09-02-2008, 11:31 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
In my opinion, the Jonas Brothers can sing. It doesn't mean your a fan-girl, if you like them. It describes if you like them and your a girl, but your talking about the sterotypical way. Anywho, I love that movie! And Disney always has cheesy romances, its what makes the movie. So I liked it, and it was very cute.

P.S. You don't have to be a fan of Demi or Jonas to like the movie. It depends on how well the actors/actresses act and what the movie is like.
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart