Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games Archive

Old Cars Online Imformation ( Still looking for more! )

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Cheese Owns
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

toontoony is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cars Online Imformation ( Still looking for more! )

Some of you may not know, but the next online game is cars online.
Sorry if this si the wrong place, if so move it and if its all ready been posted, close it down.
Well heres the logo!

Cars online logo.JPG

Qoute form Bob Iger:
Quote:
"Cars" online game that lets you roam around the enviroment of Radiator Springs and experience the world that Pixar and John "The Mousetro" Lasseter created.
Thanks greenway for posting the imfo next!:
Quote:
Mattel Disney Pixar Cars: Online World Coming …
Jump to Comments

I had this bookmarked, mis-filed it and just found it again - this is the original quote alluded to in the Toy Fair press release:

HIGHLIGHTING in BOLD my additions …

“Disney Eyes More Online Investment

The Walt Disney Co. will invest more in online games and virtual worlds following the success of sites with themes based on Disney Fairies and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”

In 2008, the company will launch an online game site based on the Disney/Pixar film “Cars,” Disney President and CEO Robert Iger said Nov. 29 during the Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. Long View Conference.

In August, Disney acquired Club Penguin, a virtual world site with more than 700,000 paid subscribers.

Disney is going to invest “substantially” in these types of sites over the next few years because of their potential and fitting in with the rise of the home computer as an entertainment medium, Iger said.

The sites are also helpful in growing and maintaining interest in Disney film franchises, Iger said.

For instance in the absence of a sequel for “Cars” or while waiting for a sequel, the new virtual world site based on the film will continue to make the characters and setting relevant and in front of millions of people around the world, Iger said.

“You can live with and act with Lightning McQueen for years to come,” Iger added.

I call Mac iCar!

Who will you be?

From the San Fernanado Business Journal (registration required so I clipped the entire article BTW).

Last edited by toontoony; 06-10-2008 at 05:27 PM..
Old 04-02-2008, 04:21 PM
On Fire @-->--

vmkgirl28 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I checked the website, it looks awesome! Great find!
Old 04-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Bahahaha
king lurker is as Frosty as a Snowman
So with VMK going away.....this is where they want us to go "Disney Fairies" and "Cars" games, but I dont have any information about theses. anyone have links?
Old 04-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
As VMK is going away I say i must move on to a different game. Cars online sounds fun! Can i have the website link? Hopefully we don't get bothered by Disney over there. We must have a regular game staff. Not a Yavn type person. Hope to see ya'll there!
- acefredfred
Old 04-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Um, Hi!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Waffle
BurntTomatoFace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I cant wait
with VMK leaving I need something else to pass the time,link please
Old 04-08-2008, 06:05 PM
cave man

benihodge is spinning in a Cursed Storm
linkafy please
Old 04-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Kit is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Is this going to split us into "boys" (cars) and "girls" (fairies) games? I hope not.
Most important is it menu chat or free chat?
-Kit
Old 04-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered+

Chanclyn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I too am interested in these new games please post a link to the web sights it you find one
Old 04-08-2008, 07:26 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
if you can chat on this game, then Im going to join it.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:39 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
What is the link to the website to keep me updated?
Old 04-08-2008, 07:43 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
For the website, just go to google and google search "Disney cars online game" it should come up then.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:47 PM
VMK's true DJ! :D Remix!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tris-Remix is as Frosty as a Snowman
Oooh seems like fun! I'll join, if it's for free
Old 04-08-2008, 08:04 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Mattel Disney Pixar Cars: Online World Coming …
Jump to Comments

I had this bookmarked, mis-filed it and just found it again - this is the original quote alluded to in the Toy Fair press release:

HIGHLIGHTING in BOLD my additions …

“Disney Eyes More Online Investment

The Walt Disney Co. will invest more in online games and virtual worlds following the success of sites with themes based on Disney Fairies and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”

In 2008, the company will launch an online game site based on the Disney/Pixar film “Cars,” Disney President and CEO Robert Iger said Nov. 29 during the Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. Long View Conference.

In August, Disney acquired Club Penguin, a virtual world site with more than 700,000 paid subscribers.

Disney is going to invest “substantially” in these types of sites over the next few years because of their potential and fitting in with the rise of the home computer as an entertainment medium, Iger said.

The sites are also helpful in growing and maintaining interest in Disney film franchises, Iger said.

For instance in the absence of a sequel for “Cars” or while waiting for a sequel, the new virtual world site based on the film will continue to make the characters and setting relevant and in front of millions of people around the world, Iger said.

“You can live with and act with Lightning McQueen for years to come,” Iger added.

I call Mac iCar!

Who will you be?

From the San Fernanado Business Journal (registration required so I clipped the entire article BTW).
from <site removed>

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 04-10-2008 at 02:49 AM.. Reason: removed link
Old 04-08-2008, 09:54 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Notice how they don't even MENTION VMK in the article?
Old 04-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Registered+

Gamesrock is spinning in a Cursed Storm
when will this open ?