Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life > Bug Guts

Bug Guts Squashed Bugs!

Old Help!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:03 PM
Hey Everybody

Dino_Fan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Unhappy Help!

I need some serious help here I have no idea what is wrong with my VMK. When I log in I get this.

It is like this for every circle box on the game they are all blank. It has been this way since last night. It started when I had to clear my history to play that treehouse game. I don't know what is wrong. I also keep crashing.
Does anybody know what I can do to fix this?
Old 05-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Sometimes when weird things happen to me like this I disc clean and defrag. Also did you delete cookies and temporary files or only history? If only history, try deleting the other two. Good luck
Old 05-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey Everybody

I deleted cookies and the cache and the temporary files
Old 05-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 

Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Ok.. then try disc clean and defrag.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey Everybody

I did the defrag and restarted my computer and the problem seems to have been fixed. Thanks for the help
Old 05-17-2007, 07:28 AM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase

Glad to have helped. The first sign of anything unusual I always disc clean and defrag and that normally works