Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Events > VMK Events Archive

VMK Events Archive VMK Events Archive

Old Official DREAM squad thread (See first page for info) *merged*

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-06-2007, 03:17 AM
Registered+

Vary has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineMixieMix View Post
Ok I stand corrected. Somebody said it when I got there. Maybe just to mislead us. Sorry folks.
It looks like she went into one instance, realized it was the wrong one, and then went to another to award the prize. I've heard of that happening once or twice. So you're both right!
Old 09-06-2007, 03:37 AM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Well, it's over for tonight! Here is my total for today!

Hula: 1 Dream Granted - Dreams Logo Pin
Lily: 0 Dreams Granted - No Prizes (obviously @_@)

Total Dreams Granted today: 1 Dream
Total Dreams Granted this month: 2 Dreams

Good night all!
Old 09-06-2007, 03:44 AM
10 dreams granted!

DivineMixieMix is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
Total Dreams Granted this month: 2 Dreams
Good night all!
Lucky you! congratulations! There is still hope for the rest of us. Tomorrow is another day...
Old 09-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Registered+

Destitute is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lily was at Explorer's Tent West tonight. Everyone got hats and one person got the room.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:14 AM
Quit - hope 2 cya on VFK!

greenpixiegirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What happens when you get a prize? Does the Host ask to trade with you, or do you get a message? Just curious so I know what to expect (if by some miracle I actually win something LOL!)....
Old 09-06-2007, 04:23 AM
Dreams Count: 8 and -1.5

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
daykota is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpixiegirl View Post
What happens when you get a prize? Does the Host ask to trade with you, or do you get a message? Just curious so I know what to expect (if by some miracle I actually win something LOL!)....
I have heard it is more like when a HOST used to input pins into people's inventories for winning a game they ran. Instead of going through a winner's room, people would wiat a few seconds for the prize to "appear" in their inventory. Same with the Dreams events.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:54 AM
Quit - hope 2 cya on VFK!

greenpixiegirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh OK - I'm familiar with that "old method". I didn't figure the Hosts would trade with everyone - way too much trouble - but I wasn't sure since I haven't seen a Host this month. Thanks for the info!
Old 09-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Due to the length this thread has reached, we need to close it before the viewing gets really messed up.

Please continue discussion of this topic in the new thread Official DREAM squad thread (See first page for info) *merged*.

Thanks!

~~~