Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Universal Studios...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:35 AM
BABii i MiSS yOU<33

djay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Angry Universal Studios...

I know this has been posted, but I want to make a complaint!

if you never saw it, here is it
girl: if I hug one more princess, I'm gonoa hurl!

It is mean because they made fun of Disney.

That is rude, but my opinion. All I want to know is if Universal is jealous of Disney.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:52 AM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestdudeskater
I know this has been posted, but I want to make a complaint!

if you never saw it, here is it
girl: if I hug one more princess, I'm gonoa hurl!

It is mean because they made fun of Disney.

That is rude, but my opinion. All I want to know is if Universal is jealous of Disney.

I don't get what you're saying. Where is this from?
Old 04-25-2006, 04:54 AM
Knock, knock :)

itsAPRIL is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are you saying something like U.S made a commercial or something with a girl saying that, and that affects you?

If i was in Disney, I'd sue

But only IF that happened.

What are you talking about tho?
Old 04-25-2006, 04:58 AM
BABii i MiSS yOU<33

1. it is a commercial

2. they are trying to make DLR, DL, and WDW unpopular because they have no princesses.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:07 AM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestdudeskater
1. it is a commercial

2. they are trying to make DLR, DL, and WDW unpopular because they have no princesses.

I think I get it now.

They aren't trying to make Disney unpopular, they are just trying to target a market.

Magic Kingdom is more geared for kids, they are trying to paint Universal/Islands as a more of a teen/adult get away. I like most of their commercials.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:11 AM
BABii i MiSS yOU<33

but isn't that kind of rude? lol
Old 04-25-2006, 05:32 AM
lalala Me Shell, My Belle

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
MichelleXL is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt
I think I get it now.
They aren't trying to make Disney unpopular, they are just trying to target a market.
Magic Kingdom is more geared for kids, they are trying to paint Universal/Islands as a more of a teen/adult get away. I like most of their commercials.
Yes, I agree. Disney is more family-orientated, where as Universal has more of the thrill rides, so they would draw a different market. The target audience would find the commercial appealing, and it causes a reaction in people. That's what they want

I have annual passes to both Disney and Universal, and I enjoy them both for different reasons. Disney will always be my favorite park though.

Old 04-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Kickstart My Heart!

DarknessGirl is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yes it is a commerical, But it doesnt generally mean disney. It could mean other theme parks. But still, it is saying that Parents ur kids are growing up so dont force them to go something out of their age come to Universal.

Disney is more for kids that are younger, except for the teens and adults who still like acting like a kid ( Me! )

So dont get upset over it. Its nothing big!
Old 04-25-2006, 07:27 PM
awesomecrzymonkey on vmk

crzymonkey333 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i dont think it is that mean look at the subway commericials wut they say about mcdonalds i luv disney and universal (and mcdonalds&subway!) but its a commerical and the people who work at those places cant control it is the owners
Old 04-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Farewell VMK&amp;amp;All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
What I don't like is that they have to make FUN of disney, publicly, just so they can get more bussiness. Yeah, I know, it's called advertising (sp?). but do you see disney saying

"Sick of people walking around in tights pretending to be superheros?

Or

"Im sick of pretending im 5 times my real age.."

Just how I see it..
Old 04-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Banned

FinnDisney is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Smile Disney reigns SURPREME

hah. Universal, MGM, and Warner Brothers STINK. Sorry to those of you who's parents work there or who work there yourselves.

I seldom enjoy a movie that is not made by Disney (Heaven Can Wait is an exception, but hey, it's Paramount). The quality level is not the same. For those who didn't get that, it's lower. Waaayyy lower.

How DARE you say that Disney is for kids or ppl who like being immature. I'm alot more mature than all the kids I go 2 school with. But I'm also younger than all of them (they're stupid and most of them are a year older). And I love Disney and they hate it. So there. Disney is for every sane, nice, and decent person on the planet. It is not a company of low quality. They strive to be the best, and surpass that goal.

All of the other companies use rudeness and belligerence to gain an audience. Disney doesn't. I mean, look at the quality of Disney. It doesn't even let ppl say "darn" or "heck" in their online game.

As far as I see it, Disney is the best.

Signed,
FinnDisney
Old 04-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 

VIP
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnDisney
hah. Universal, MGM, and Warner Brothers STINK. Sorry to those of you who's parents work there or who work there yourselves.

I seldom enjoy a movie that is not made by Disney (Heaven Can Wait is an exception, but hey, it's Paramount). The quality level is not the same. For those who didn't get that, it's lower. Waaayyy lower.

How DARE you say that Disney is for kids or ppl who like being immature. I'm alot more mature than all the kids I go 2 school with. But I'm also younger than all of them (they're stupid and most of them are a year older). And I love Disney and they hate it. So there. Disney is for every sane, nice, and decent person on the planet. It is not a company of low quality. They strive to be the best, and surpass that goal.

All of the other companies use rudeness and belligerence to gain an audience. Disney doesn't. I mean, look at the quality of Disney. It doesn't even let ppl say "darn" or "heck" in their online game.

As far as I see it, Disney is the best.

Signed,
FinnDisney
Agreed. Some people in my class laugh at me for enjoying Disney. Now what I don't get, is how some people think people who enjoy to Disney are immature. I mean, superheroes walking around a park, I mean I always had this thing against superheroes, they always seemed so, (not to offend anybody) immature. Thats just what I think, so no arguments please . I really think this whole commercial was completely unnecessary.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Kickstart My Heart!

DarknessGirl is as Frosty as a Snowman
I DIDNT mean immature ppl, i meant for ppl who still like to be a kid! There is nothing wrong with that cause i still do that and i am 13. I am mature for my age, but i still like to be a kid. I meant no harm in what i said, Just for people who you know dont really want to grow up yet!

So dont get off telling me that what i said was wrong... cause i meant something else in what i said!
Old 04-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessGirl
I DIDNT mean immature ppl, i meant for ppl who still like to be a kid! There is nothing wrong with that cause i still do that and i am 13. I am mature for my age, but i still like to be a kid. I meant no harm in what i said, Just for people who you know dont really want to grow up yet!

So dont get off telling me that what i said was wrong... cause i meant something else in what i said!
Oh! I wasent meaning you, I meant my classmates and other people I know, sorry for the confusion.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Used to be Infamous

Silentkid has disabled reputation
hmm If she said "If I hug another princess.."
Well does that mean Princess Peach,Princess Madeline,princess pickle,princess of bushe gardens.C'mon people!It's just that they want more people coming here too!I know it means Princesses at disneyland/world.Anyways Universal studios and Disney are great friends.It's just a commercial.Can't you take a comercials sayings?I mean other commercials say that not your skin is beautiful or that your the worst video game player,and I don't hear anybody making a complaint over that commercial in the forums.Roy Disney (current owner of disney) thought the commercial was funny anyways.