Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Zac Efron is a phony

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Great Things Are Coming..

DFreak1989 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I find it so hard to believe that nobody has brought up "Hairspray" yet.

Fact: He did not do the vocals for High School Musical

Fact: He did all of his vocals for Hairspray (which I consider all in all a much better musical than High School Musical).

High School Musical met it's aim of appealing the the young children and "tween" crowd, but I believe that Hairspray reached a much older and more broadway savvy audience. That being said, he absolutly blew me away in Hairspray with all of his talent, singing included.

I don't blame him for not singing in High School Musical, I blame the writers for making the voice part a high tenor to appeal to the pop generation and trend. Seeing as Zac is a baritone, and has an amazing talent as such, as well as dang good acting skills, I would have seen it in the writers best interests to lower the part for Zac and stop such controversy from ever "Breaking Free."

Rant ended...
Old 08-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Registered+

simone623 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I still think Zac's cute!
Old 08-07-2007, 01:25 PM
a mystery to remain??
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

skipper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
people stop trashing Zac , he sings, low , he had help thats it, why does he have to be trashed? I bet we are no better at singing and probally worse. I am not a fan of him , but I know for a fact he sings and he sung in HSM just had help thats it, every one who sings has lip singed atleast once , ( who is famous atleast ) so uh why does he have to be the chosen one to be attacked HE REALLY SINGS he sings in different notes in songs, what do you think people he can only sing 1 stinking note? give the guy a break he wasn't on tour becuz of hairspray and the only thing Drew Seeley did was help with a few HIGH notes thats the only reason Drew went , if he didn't help Zac there would just be no Drew or Zac on tour becuz of Hairspray got it? stop trashing him, he isn't perfect and neither are any of us
Old 08-07-2007, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper View Post
people stop trashing Zac , he sings, low , he had help thats it, why does he have to be trashed? I bet we are no better at singing and probally worse. I am not a fan of him , but I know for a fact he sings and he sung in HSM just had help thats it, every one who sings has lip singed atleast once , ( who is famous atleast ) so uh why does he have to be the chosen one to be attacked HE REALLY SINGS he sings in different notes in songs, what do you think people he can only sing 1 stinking note? give the guy a break he wasn't on tour becuz of hairspray and the only thing Drew Seeley did was help with a few HIGH notes thats the only reason Drew went , if he didn't help Zac there would just be no Drew or Zac on tour becuz of Hairspray got it? stop trashing him, he isn't perfect and neither are any of us
He actually did admit to not singing in HSM... He was pretty open about it.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:12 PM
a mystery to remain??
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFreak1989 View Post
He actually did admit to not singing in HSM... He was pretty open about it.
your point? STOP TRASHING HIM , he doesnt deserve it , stop being mean to him every 1 ,
Old 08-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboy View Post
I didn't know this!! >_<!

~me~
A lot of people didn't know, although his voice was blended with that guys voice.

- Ace
Old 08-07-2007, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper View Post
your point? STOP TRASHING HIM , he doesnt deserve it , stop being mean to him every 1 ,
I'm not trashing him at all! Did you even read my first post dude? The one saying that he has an amazing voice and that pretty much said that Hairspray is one of the best movie musicals I have ever seen? Please check your facts next time before attempting to scold me.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:48 PM
a mystery to remain??
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFreak1989 View Post
I'm not trashing him at all! Did you even read my first post dude? The one saying that he has an amazing voice and that pretty much said that Hairspray is one of the best movie musicals I have ever seen? Please check your facts next time before attempting to scold me.
.. I wasn't refering to YOU I was talking to every 1 else trashing HIM I ALREADY READ YOUR POST I WASNT TALKING TO YOU OR SCOLDING YOU
Old 08-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Pete<3

Goofyono is spinning in a Cursed Storm
He did say that he will be singing all his songs in hsm2.. sorry if someone already said this
Old 08-07-2007, 08:42 PM
.:♥:§hattered §ilence:♥:.

mynamegorgina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yeah, Zac didn't have the right singing voice while filming HSM, which is why Drew Seely was the actual singing voice of Troy in HSM (with some of Zac's real voice blended with his to make it sound more like Zac)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyono View Post
He did say that he will be singing all his songs in hsm2.. sorry if someone already said this
yes, it's going to be his actual voice in HSM2.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:54 AM
xD
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

LLamaLLamadddj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
you cant beleive everything u see in magazines u no lol
Old 08-16-2007, 03:13 AM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
His voice sonds exactly in HSM2....

(yes ive seen HSM2 :Ty Version Fios
Old 08-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Josh Farro is awesomee
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

PrincessTmkttt is as Frosty as a Snowman
There is nothing wrong with him. He's a great actor, a hawt guy, and he CAN sing. So what if they blended his voice? I doubt they did it in Hairspray and HSM2, because is voice sounds different- and much,much better. I hope he comes out with a CD soon.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:12 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This has been proven wrong. Hairspray- You think they took Zac's head and put it on some other person? I doubt it, they could have found some hot guy who can sing- Why just get a hot guy? Obviously, he can sing and he can dance. And there's NO WAY that he has his face there, and the person acts too. That's REALLY stupid. After watching the movie, I decided to take it for more measures. I did Contact Us and have waited, and I got my reply last saturday. Here is the EXACT words they said. Dear Xigbar, Although this is only for VMK problems, to answer this so you can tell your friends, Zac Effron is not fake. That was his singing, he only sings like Drew Seeley. The singing on the balcony was singing when he had larengystis - I forgot how they spellt it, I wrote it down as L 'cause I wanted to put while I'm over my cousins to show them -. Thank you for sending a question to us using Contact Us. Please remember that you must only usethe Contact Us for VMK problems.

Sincerely, VMK_Mocha -I know, she replied! -
Old 08-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Matt Grothe!

Jenijeni is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Can anyone on Disney sing?