Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old I don't get it.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Mordigant in VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Stitch-ish
improvist_evan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Actually, they have too many ears and sell them by the millions- but they're the wrong kind of ears!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
How could we use our mouths if the darn corporation does not have ears!
You keep shouting until the people who do have ears hear.

Again, there's strength in numbers. If there's enough demand for a product and they can make a fair sum of cash by producing it, it's in their best interest to do so.

You don't necessarily have to drill it directly into Disney themselves. Raise some awareness to other Disney fans, show them the old VMK you used to love, get them to start fighting with us.

Of course, that's not the only effective route of action either. Use your head as much as your voice, and I'm sure you'll think of other ways.

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant 

My Mood: VMK
GreatGreenWizard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't think this 11 year old really did anything. By the looks of the ad he saw they were just moving at light speed, so they looked a little mean. And if he did do anything, he probably just convinced them not to use that ad. And didn't that show get canceled anyways?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Mordigant in VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 

My Mood: Stitch-ish
improvist_evan is as Frosty as a Snowman
What kid, what ad, what company, and what show?
Old 04-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Some 11 year old saw an ad for the loony toon show, you know, the new super hero show of loony toons. And they looked mean, so he started a save the loony toons site and they changed it. I really think the company just stopped using the ad is all. And I am pretty sure that show is canceled now.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:53 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Your missing the point..
Somebody took the time to speak up.
Somebody just happened to be at the right place at the right time to hear it.
Anybody could be that somebody..
Maybe it's your voice that squeeks through and brings about change.
You'll never know if you never made the effort to be heard.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:58 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Yes, he stood up for something (I sometimes question his sanity, seriously, the Loony Toons?) but did it do anything? I mean, there is a big difference in what we are fighting for compared to him. And as far as we know he might not have done anything. I am all for standing up for yourself, but what we really need is a plan, not just a bunch of people going crazy.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:49 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreenWizard View Post
Yes, he stood up for something (I sometimes question his sanity, seriously, the Loony Toons?) but did it do anything? I mean, there is a big difference in what we are fighting for compared to him. And as far as we know he might not have done anything. I am all for standing up for yourself, but what we really need is a plan, not just a bunch of people going crazy.
You don't know exactly why he was fighting for the Loony Toons. Maybe because Loony Toons was one of the few kid shows today that are appropriate for children (not my opinion, but it could've been his) or he learned to talk from Loony Toons. Either way, he still fought for something that he believed in. You don't need a plan to send a few letters, emails, or phone calls Disney's way. Just keep letting Disney know how important vmk was to you and how it was a big mistake on their part.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:38 PM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If only there were a cure for death and we could bring back Walt. He would have fixed everything that's messed up in Disney. Including VMK.