Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion > VMK Players Discussion Archive

VMK Players Discussion Archive VMK Players Discussion Archive

Old Why Does Evereyone Say This:..?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2007, 03:27 PM
After all the lies

KMSakura is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That would be a great idea GVErin12

what about a black bird hat, which is the complete opposite of the regular one, with white outside and a black bird
Old 08-25-2007, 04:27 PM
(-- Custom Avatar O_o

warner is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey0794 View Post
so yavn is a rumor starter, eh? actually, that wouldn't surprise me since it seems it not the same yavn anymore and the reason you havent heard it is bc
only 3 ppl were in his room
I wouldn't be surprised if yavn really IS a rumor starter.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Happy Halloween!!!

mr.blueblob is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrl View Post
but i can guarentee you that cowboy,princess and mansion will come out at halloween! hahah
and thats how the rumors get started.. stop that! there is no geruntee what will come out
Old 08-26-2007, 02:47 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Waterelement is covered with ConfettiWaterelement is covered with ConfettiWaterelement is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoSmoothie View Post
Sorry, I doubt this all the way. NO VMK STAFF (including yavn) GIVES OUT ANSWERS.

I don't believe you at all.
And the fact that yavn would never been seen with less than 14 more poeple in the room O_o People are stalking the poor man constantly.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:02 PM
I've left and so have VMK

trainz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.blueblob View Post
and thats how the rumors get started.. stop that! there is no geruntee what will come out
Well bat magic was confirmed a while back on a newsletter to be released again this halloween along with some new costumes and magic. Don't take my word tho! take the fact it was in a newsletter that was printed by VMK.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Shadows Are Security

Fantasysurfingboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh my gosh... Cyan Minnie hat? People make rumours cause they are bored with their own life. Blue and Cyan Minnie hat will never come out. Minnie's favorite color is purple/pink. I could see a pink Minnie hat coming out... But there will never be a Cyan and Blue Minnie hat. Staff, yavn, and Tester's haven't said anything about this. Unless someone working for VMK says it, I will never believe it. And Minnie hat being released? Show me proof please. People who make rumours are pathetic...
Old 08-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysurfingboy View Post
Staff, yavn, and Tester's haven't said anything about this. Unless someone working for VMK says it, I will never believe it. And Minnie hat being released? Show me proof please. People who make rumours are pathetic...
Lol, can you prove that they didn't say it?

I dunno if they are coming out or not, I try to be neutral, but it seems like a few of the rumors I have heard had a little backbone to them. Nobody can prove one way or another, but in fact, nothing in the world can be proven beyond all doubt.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Shadows Are Security

Fantasysurfingboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipstersh View Post
Lol, can you prove that they didn't say it?

I dunno if they are coming out or not, I try to be neutral, but it seems like a few of the rumors I have heard had a little backbone to them. Nobody can prove one way or another, but in fact, nothing in the world can be proven beyond all doubt.

Need your proof? Look at every rumour post about that in this thread and other rumour thread's. Not 1 picture of proof. There's your proof.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysurfingboy View Post
Need your proof? Look at every rumour post about that in this thread and other rumour thread's. Not 1 picture of proof. There's your proof.
Well no one had pictures of the flip hat coming out, and many people were skeptical about it. And just because someone doesn't have proof doesn't necessarily mean another party is right/wrong. It honestly just means that they don't have anything to back up their story.

But the fact remains: No one has proof.

You don't have proof that they won't re-release them, and others don't have proof that they will. People can agree to disagree, but you can't honestly say one side is right and the other is wrong, when there is no proof on either side. And like I stated before, there is no such thing as proof beyond all doubt in any real-life problem.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Registered+

AwesomeMileyCutie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I know, it's getting on my nerves
Old 08-29-2007, 06:11 AM
[♥] I Miss You [♥]

GVErin12 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL why do u bother? U say it annoys u, ur the ones bringing it up.
As for me i would really like pants with cup holders and u double click on ur self and u get soda, like the water thingy........but soda.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 6

VIP
LatinKreationz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OK, since this thread seems to be getting out of hand with the "he said, she said" stuff, I decided to close it. A lot of us seem to let the word "rumor" get the best of us. Just because a staff member says that something may or may not come out soon doesn't mean that it is or isn't. VMK has newsletters that are posted on their website with news that they share with everyone. Please do not create posts about what you heard. I know this thread wasn't created for that purpose but it went way off topic into rumors. I've said my peace.

The end.