Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Disney Movie Rewards Home Theater Set

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:05 PM
♥ DREAMER ♥

Annaso is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Disney Movie Rewards Home Theater Set

Hi,

I was just wondering how much the home theater set is worth these days. I was thinking of buying some movies to get some points, and was hoping I could trade it for something good. Oh, and also, this might sound like a dumb question, but to get the little movie reward paper with your code, you can buy the movie anywhere, correct? Or does it HAVE to be at a Disney store? Thanks,

Annaso
Old 06-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annaso View Post
Hi,

I was just wondering how much the home theater set is worth these days. I was thinking of buying some movies to get some points, and was hoping I could trade it for something good. Oh, and also, this might sound like a dumb question, but to get the little movie reward paper with your code, you can buy the movie anywhere, correct? Or does it HAVE to be at a Disney store? Thanks,

Annaso
You can buy these DVD's anywhere pretty much. Check on the site for a list of available movies that are currently running with the Disney Movie Rewards program at this time. I usually get my movies at a local store.. WalMart, KMart, Target, etc. Most have a sticker on the outside stating that there is a DMR's Code inside the case
Old 06-11-2007, 03:13 PM
♥ DREAMER ♥

Annaso is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyLuke View Post
You can buy these DVD's anywhere pretty much. Check on the site for a list of available movies that are currently running with the Disney Movie Rewards program at this time. I usually get my movies at a local store.. WalMart, KMart, Target, etc. Most have a sticker on the outside stating that there is a DMR's Code inside the case
OK...but now my question is what is that theater set worth?
Old 06-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annaso View Post
OK...but now my question is what is that theater set worth?
I am not sure. I have about 10 sets, but am not sure what they are trading for as I am collecting them.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Registered+

bopper is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Don't forget you can get movie points by sending in your POTC 3 movie stubs as well.