Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old New Costumes Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-18-2005, 05:50 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

My Mood: VMKFy
Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydenfan
I missed cowboy outfit while on vacation no!! ( hopefully someone will be nice enought to trade!
I suggest you that you trade for that ASAP! It will start being rarer and rarer as time passes, you won't believe this but I got my space suit 2 days after the Celebration/Space contest for just a pair of gold ears! Keep trying, you'll soon find a great deal! Good luck with that
Old 09-18-2005, 05:53 AM
Banned

Haydenfan is as Frosty as a Snowman
thx! i will try and try ( i will be going to a disney theme park not naming it i might get a pair of ears then i can get the code trade them for the cowboy outfit) thx a million!
Old 09-18-2005, 05:57 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydenfan
thx! i will try and try ( i will be going to a disney theme park not naming it i might get a pair of ears then i can get the code trade them for the cowboy outfit) thx a million!
Np, I don't mean you will get them just for that but I just suggest you trade asap because ppl are realizing this a lot, and even more as events pass by!
Old 09-18-2005, 03:46 PM
R.I.P.

Alexander is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Kaironzet
I wish they keep it like this and don't do as rumors say (it is said VMK won't last long, or it'll end this year, which I think not probable, or that it will soon become a paid game).
They won't. The game has nothing to do with just the 50th, so it probably won't be taken down when the party is over.

If anything, I bet only the stuff with the 50th on it will be taken down, similar to how they do that in the parks. But I'd be guessing at this point.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
They won't. The game has nothing to do with just the 50th, so it probably won't be taken down when the party is over.

If anything, I bet only the stuff with the 50th on it will be taken down, similar to how they do that in the parks. But I'd be guessing at this point.
Good guess, I'll pack up with 50th items!
Old 09-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
On the tour yesterday, the guide said the new costumes (Mansion, Diver) will be released when the new lands open. She didn't mention anything about the Pirate costume or other color Safari outfits.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques
On the tour yesterday, the guide said the new costumes (Mansion, Diver) will be released when the new lands open. She didn't mention anything about the Pirate costume or other color Safari outfits.
I hope it is like that and not as ppl say, that it will be available through quest, since Haunted Tux is my fav costume and I can't do any quest lol
EDIT: btw, I think this thread should be a sticky one!
Old 09-18-2005, 09:33 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
I hope it is like that and not as ppl say, that it will be available through quest, since Haunted Tux is my fav costume and I can't do any quest lol
EDIT: btw, I think this thread should be a sticky one!
yavn already confirmed several weeks ago that no costume that we have seen will come out as part of a quest.

Although there are rumors about the Hurbie Helmet being a VMK promo card in the DVD going around.

BTW, this thread won't be stickied unless the first post is helpful and up-to-date similar to Genie's multi-use codes.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:38 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
yavn already confirmed several weeks ago that no costume that we have seen will come out as part of a quest.

Although there are rumors about the Hurbie Helmet being a VMK promo card in the DVD going around.

BTW, this thread won't be stickied unless the first post is helpful and up-to-date similar to Genie's multi-use codes.
(It is helpful because it confirms the already released costumes and their prices and if they are still available or not)

Anyways Fusco told me Herbie WILL be available in the DVD.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:21 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Anyways Fusco told me Herbie WILL be available in the DVD.
And if it isn't a universal code, I won't see the helmet in my inventory.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
And if it isn't a universal code, I won't see the helmet in my inventory.
I will be able despite of my location. I have great friends (Ned and Mini) that will try to get me the stuff since I can't get it.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:27 PM
R.I.P.

I'm implying that if the VMK Herbie promo isn't a multi-use code for an untradeable item that the only reason they are doing it is to get all the Herbie DVDs sold because of how bad the movie did in the box office.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
I'm implying that if the VMK Herbie promo isn't a multi-use code for an untradeable item that the only reason they are doing it is to get all the Herbie DVDs sold because of how bad the movie did in the box office.
It won't be multi-use for sure, they will make a bit profit of it if it is not multi-use. They will get less money by just putting a universal code and the stuff available through the DVD would be extremely easy to get!
Old 09-19-2005, 10:51 PM
Joined VMK: 6/7/05

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
DarthTimmy is as Frosty as a Snowman
Wink

Quote:
-HK T-Shirt(100 credits):
Used to be available on Emporium under specials.

I just want to let you know that I found this in the clothing section today.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthTimmy
I just want to let you know that I found this in the clothing section today.
OK, thx for the correction, I'll change it straight away. Girls, does anyone know how much did your Dresses cost?