Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Updates/Changes

Site Updates/Changes Information from the admins about changes to VMKF's site and content.

Old ♥♥YouShare Blocked >:[

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:41 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/
Old 02-19-2009, 04:47 AM
i knit sweaters, yo.
Awards Showcase
Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Relaxed
daizyduke is as Frosty as a Snowman
ya...most of the sites i use to upload stuff are blocked.
but i guess you could use the VMKF gallery,
but it takes a little long to get it approved.
so i guess i'm not gonna bother to upload stuff anymore, lol. :]
i might use the gallery, though.
there's othing wrong with the gallery, people! (lol; haha just kidding)

rememberthefantasyforever
Old 02-19-2009, 04:53 AM
gone with the wind.

My Mood: Annoyed
MissInformed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have a way! =D You know, when you're changing your sig, you have an option to upload an image from your computer. When you upload the picture, you see it at the bottom. Then, you can copy the image location, and voila!

..is that too complicated?
Old 02-19-2009, 05:09 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I don't use YouShare, but I feel bad for the many who did. I use FileAve because it's so plain and boring that I feel that it has a small chance of getting banned.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 02-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
When you upload your image to a hosting site to re-post here, you are taking a gamble on how long your picture will be around.
If you don't want to take this gamble, upload your images to the VMKForums Gallery, it's simple.

I have never uploaded random pictures to the Gallery to post, I've always used an image hosting site. A few months ago I would have complained that all our images had gone. I've learnt that the moderators are right (despite a few recent things) most of the time and you should listen to them and use the VMKF Gallery. I do not believe the VMKF Gallery will be being blocked any time soon, so go for it.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:44 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Honestly, a lot of people are overreacting. YouShare is not the only uploading site. I'm guessing that YouShare was most likely blocked because of the personal information options on the site, but I could be wrong. I suggest FileAve. But anyways, this all depends on patience. The Gallery doesn't take all that long, just be patient. Or you can use an approved site. No biggy.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:58 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoop View Post
"I'm guessing that YouShare was most likely blocked because of the personal information options on the site..."

"...The Gallery doesn't take all that long, just be patient..."
I think that YouShare was blocked because of the personal information also. Photobucket and ImageShack had personal information on it too.

I can't be patient Like that old saying, "Time is Money!"
Old 02-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
I just checked out the website and saw nothing wrong with it. 0_0
Old 02-22-2009, 01:13 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
I don't use YouShare, but I feel bad for the many who did. I use FileAve because it's so plain and boring that I feel that it has a small chance of getting banned.
I feel stupid now. I forgot I could use FileAve!
But yea, I never saw anything wrong with YouShare. Could we at least know what you saw wrong with it?
Old 02-22-2009, 02:11 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friez View Post

Could we at least know what you saw wrong with it?
Tepcat said that with very little searching,
there was lots of inappropriate things.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friez View Post

I feel stupid now. I forgot I could use FileAve!
But yea, I never saw anything wrong with YouShare. Could we at least know what you saw wrong with it?
Alright, someone else who might use FileAve! But I should warn you, it automatically logs you out after 10 minutes so it can get annoying. But you do get pretty fast at logging it after about a week! xD

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!