Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Become a MMORPG staff member!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:31 PM
VMK'er Since Nov 05! =D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Grooveygrl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'd love to be a tester aswell.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ive played many games near the start and i think could find bugs easily, and where i live i would be on for american school times, im normally on the computer (Alot more hours than im prepared to say here), Pm me if you want to know Im very kind and will help out as much as i can. Im a very keen gamer with over 10 game consoles and accounts on upto 8 games which are high leveled and have great knowledge of games. I can find my way round games easily and only takes me a few weeks to find the actual meaning of the game, ways to play better and get more levels/items And i think i have LOTS of positive expiriences with computers (Not yet computer design but in the future who knows)

I would love to be a mod/p-mod but if none are available at the moment i would gladly be a beta tester

PM if your interested in letting me help and i hope ill see you in the game

Last edited by Lost_Yet_Found; 04-27-2008 at 05:00 PM..
Old 04-27-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm Still ShadowScamp.

ShadowScamp ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
If there are any spots open, I would like to be a mod or a beta tester.
I have a pretty good knowledge of graphic design, and I'm pretty good with computers.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:00 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

sweet_0nyx is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I would like to become a beta tester please! i have good typing skills, and good art skills but i want to be a beta tester [ hehe ]

- sweet-onyx
Old 04-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Hmm. This game might become sucessful. With how many people want to help it seems like we can get a good game together!
- acefredfred
Old 04-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
any chance of knowing when ill get a reply ace?
Old 04-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
That will vary Lost_Yet_Found. Cruben will send you a PM when he accepts you. I believe we have all the testers we need. But don't listen to me, I don't know anything.
- acefredfred
Old 04-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
Well I can't do all that fancy stuff, but I would LOVE to be sort of like a staff or host. I could make sure people in the game are staying safe and be sort of like a community leader, but with a fancy name like Staff_MyBirdHat!
Old 04-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Magic Kingdom tour guide
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Epcotfans is as Frosty as a Snowman
i wuold liek to be a tester or a mod for the game
Old 04-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefredfred View Post
The game seems to be going along well. I've been learning how to develop on the game. I would like to see this game be a success!
- ♥acefredfred♥ ☺Test developer☺
yea, me too

-test developer-
Old 04-27-2008, 08:18 PM
©

Cruben is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If you wish to apply for a staff position in the game, please PM AstroAcer as he will be managing all applications.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:58 PM
Twitterpatted!
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Adventurous
PrincessSofia is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'd love to be a Beta Tester!

I hope you all have a great year! l I need a signature! l Thank you everyone!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
I would love to be a item tester. To look for bugs and then report them before the item comes out. If you got questions pm me

What kind of game will it be?
Old 04-28-2008, 05:37 PM
©

Cruben is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Right now we have a pre-made game engine. I'm in the process of building one from scratch, and that will most likely be a side scroller (similar to Maple Story). AstroAcer will review all submissions and compile a list of the most qualified staff.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:49 PM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRocket View Post
I would love to be a item tester. To look for bugs and then report them before the item comes out. If you got questions pm me

What kind of game will it be?
The first version which will be used to decide who our final staff will be and to see how many people the server can support. And the second version (final version) will be made by Cruben with a custom coding engine.

It will involve fighting for those of you who like that sort of thing. I.E. fighting monsters, players, etc. For those peaceful players there will be several mini-games, many quests, puzzles, shopping, and more. We most likely won't have rooms like VMK has, because it will be a side-scroller; however I'm designing something (maybe a mini-game?) where you may be able to create your own castle/fort/etc. and try to defend it from attackers. I'll try and provide more details as more things are decided. For now, I'm focusing on deciding who the staff will be and Cruben is trying to get the test game up (using a pre-made engine).