Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old so weird

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:33 AM
WDWCP Hopeful

My Mood: Lurking
levity is spinning in a Cursed Storm
All I know is that was the ONLY show EVER that everyone (including my mom, which is so surprising) watched. It had great acting, and a wonderful story, I'm contacting Disney and yelling at them bc on the ppls contract it said 2 seasons and a MOVIE!!!!! ME WANTS TO SEE THE SO WEIRD MOVIE THAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD MAKE!!!!!!!!!! (deep breaths, calm down, lol)
Old 07-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Anim3 Luv3r

PrincessxAj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cue5c
All I know is that was the ONLY show EVER that everyone (including my mom, which is so surprising) watched. It had great acting, and a wonderful story, I'm contacting Disney and yelling at them bc on the ppls contract it said 2 seasons and a MOVIE!!!!! ME WANTS TO SEE THE SO WEIRD MOVIE THAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD MAKE!!!!!!!!!! (deep breaths, calm down, lol)
LOL!! wat if we actually get the show back?? would people actually watch it again???
Old 07-24-2006, 12:42 AM
WDWCP Hopeful

I would, and i'm a ppl....
Old 08-12-2006, 03:17 PM
<333 Nightmare

LadyMaria is as Frosty as a Snowman
Oh I just realized people havn't posted on this in a while..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Lunatix View Post

Question!
This show really freaked me out when I was younger, and even though alot of the events that occured are unreal, there are parts of me that still get freaked out over it. Anyone else feel the same way?
I used to watch it when it came on at midnight, and I'd be the only one in the house awake and it would really freak me out sometimes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by levity View Post
I loved that show, especially the one where the girl in the hospital is dying, and she goes in her mind to save her, even my mom loved this show, and she hates sci fi things.
I don't know why, but that was one that I really remember, and that was years ago.. It was my favorite, I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by walnutfudge View Post
That show WAS a little dark for Disney's main audeince though.
Well I used to see it at midnight, like I said, and younger kids usally don't stay up all night to watch one show.. at least I didn't. I just loved that show, and I wish they would bring it back.. heh

Quote:
All I know is that was the ONLY show EVER that everyone (including my mom, which is so surprising) watched.
Really? I was the only one who watched it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessxAj View Post
LOL!! wat if we actually get the show back?? would people actually watch it again???
I would! LOL
Old 09-02-2006, 04:32 AM
WDWCP Hopeful

We watched it when their was new ones on a long time ago...

My second fave ep was the series finale (b4 the spin-off with Annie) Where Fi's dad saves her life, so happy
Old 09-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Awkward
jamiewe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentisback View Post
This show followed the practice to the dime.. but also didn't enter re-runs for that long surprisingly.. maybe the ratings were lower for this show? but the show has not been aired since 02...
There is this rule that disney programs can only show 65 epsodes. but most have past that limit like thats so raven with 100 episodes!!
Old 10-16-2006, 02:07 AM
Registered+

Ravenisfaven ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
It totally scared me! I think that it gave me nightmares for weeks. Anyways, I kept watching it. I wish that it was still running so I could remember.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:56 PM
rawrlawl

JpopChick<3 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Ohhh i would like to see it ..Ermm.. maybe its on YouTube

But wait what is it called?
Old 11-10-2006, 01:01 AM
WDWCP Hopeful

It's called So weird, you can't find it there, believe me i've tried, but I think there was a place you could see some of the annie episodes, but they're not that well written...The Fi ones are great though
Old 08-21-2007, 12:01 PM
&lt;333 Nightmare

LadyMaria is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
I loved that show, especially the one where the girl in the hospital is dying, and she goes in her mind to save her, even my mom loved this show, and she hates sci fi things.
I was like 7 or something when I first saw that, and It's my favorite from all of the episodes I can remember. I remember staying up until 1 in the morning and watching So Weird in the dark. I never really got freaked out by it though, but now I watch all kinds of things that are like sci fi.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Darth Ahar

Darth_Ahar is covered with ConfettiDarth_Ahar is covered with ConfettiDarth_Ahar is covered with Confetti
wow i kinda remember this show but i only remember that i thought the girl was pretty XD