Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old High School Musical 3 Comfirmed

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Registered+

suitealex is spinning in a Cursed Storm
High School Musical 3 Comfirmed

Look dont believe me look at the good IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0962726/

Mods please change the title to Announced not Confirmed
Old 06-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Quoting Neoteny is fun.

neodude237 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
NO NO NO NO NO! 2 is more than enough! and what is up with HAUNTED high school musical... are they going through seasons... first being spring, next summer for the 2nd, and fall for Halloween...
Old 06-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Feeling Pressure

My Mood: Adventurous
Dudejoejoe is floating through Inner Space
That's not what I call 'confirmed' there is still no plot, and the major cast has not signed on yet. There is barely any info about it. Just becauses it's on IMDb, doesn't mean it's right.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:33 PM
« How Unfortunate
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
CapnOlaf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudejoejoe View Post
That's not what I call 'confirmed' there is still no plot, and the major cast has not signed on yet. There is barely any info about it. Just becauses it's on IMDb, doesn't mean it's right.
Doesn't mean it's not true though. They're gonna milk as much money as they can get from the franchise.

One time I was at MGM Studios, I litterally saw a High School Musical Magic Eight Ball.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:45 PM
For you.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SSweet is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Omg there is HSM uno cards. What the..???
Old 06-11-2007, 05:26 AM
« How Unfortunate
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
CapnOlaf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU View Post
Actually people here confirmed HSM 3 about 6 months ago. It was even in a few news articles and magazines.
I know someone involved with the project. It is NOT going straight to the Disney Channel, It is going to Theaters.
Kinda like Spider-Man 3, release dates were selected before Spider-Man 2 was even released.

NO NO NO NO NO, I'm fine if it goes on Disney Channel, if the first two would have been going to theaters, I would have understood that.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:36 AM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Facnyface is as Frosty as a Snowman
They have had signs for it in WDW for about the past 4 months now.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:29 PM
♥ DREAMER ♥

Annaso is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU View Post
It is NOT going straight to the Disney Channel, It is going to Theaters.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't actual Disney movies (you know, the ones shown on THE BIG SCREEN) take a really long time to be played on Disney Channel? Well, I don't know why, but something tells me they won't hesitate to play this flick on DC in less than a month after it comes out.

Joy....
Old 07-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
guess to let u know so far if u hate the plot it will change
in like may last year on IMDB i found the plot for HSM 2 and it has chage for the better!!
Old 08-11-2007, 05:34 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
??

OMG OMG OMG!

Thanx for posting!

But i still dont get it
im a huge fan of HSM but like
in the second movie theyre suppose to be
out of high school and onto college by rumors
and like it says

"On the verge of Prom around them corner"!

Hello High school!
lol
But like that is going to be creepy to watch unless its like the disney movie "Phantom of the Megaplex"

That was good!
rofl

- awe
Old 08-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Josh Farro is awesomee
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

PrincessTmkttt is as Frosty as a Snowman
Woot, Haunted High School Musical comes out next October into the theaters. xD. TV Guide has it all...
Old 08-12-2007, 03:16 AM
the inside of my heart.

TikiRoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmkttt View Post
Woot, Haunted High School Musical comes out next October into the theaters. xD. TV Guide has it all...
I'd like to reply to this from an article from MTV Movies News:

Quote:
LOS ANGELES — In the minds of millions of "High School Musical" fans, the most terrifying thought would be if stars like Ashley Tisdale and Zac Efron didn't return for their big-screen goodbye. While such matters might still be in doubt, however, there is one other thing they can stop fearing: a haunted "High School."

"Yeah, I don't think the haunted thing lasted very long," Efron told us on the red carpet of his new movie "Hairspray," confirming that the previously announced "Haunted High School Musical" concept has officially been abandoned for their third film (see " 'High School Musical' Stars Dish On Sequel's Showstoppers, Love Triangles").

"I don't know that it's 'Haunted High School Musical' anymore," his co-star Tisdale confirmed. "I think they just kind of threw that out there."

Watch Zac Efron talk about why the "High School Musical" flick would be an "amazing" end to the series, and see Ashley Tisdale reveal that it won't be so spooky after all.

So now, with "High School Musical 2" continuing the Disney Channel phenomenon on August 17, and the tours and soundtracks selling like hotcakes, the next question seems simple enough: What will Troy, Sharpay, Montez, Chad and the others be doing when they return for their third high-stepping adventure?

"I think it's going to be more of senior year," Tisdale said of the concept, which would allow the characters to say goodbye more naturally.

"I would love to do a senior version of 'High School Musical,' " Efron agreed, admitting that he likes it a lot more than the original idea of ghosts invading East High (see " 'High School Musical' Star Zac Efron Pulling A Reverse Tom Hanks With 'Seventeen' "). "I think ending the series as a theatrical film would be amazing."

The notion of a graduation-theme finale seems to bode well for getting Efron and Tisdale (as well as breakouts Corbin Bleu and Vanessa Anne Hudgens) to finally sign on the dotted line. In the meantime, the stars continue to support each other, and are most likely waiting until next month's ratings come in before they make any announcements.

"All I know is that there's a 'High School Musical 3,' and we're in talks," Tisdale said of the negotiations. "We haven't read the script. We would definitely want to read the script on it — all six of us. But yeah, we'd definitely love to do another one — that would be awesome."

If and when they do return, however, Efron revealed his own thoughts on how he'd like to see Troy Bolton ride off into the sunset.

"I'd like to see Troy leave a great legacy at East High," grinned the fast-rising star, who this week announced plans to act in a "Footloose" remake. "It would be very fun [to make a third movie]. I would also love to play basketball again. But we'll see."
we can take a chance.
this crazy thing that we call a romance
still fills the inside
the inside of my heart.

the inside- danny larsh
i got 3 hugs from him. xD
Old 08-12-2007, 03:32 AM
rawr.

My Mood: Gloomy
Misskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their headMisskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their headMisskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their headMisskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their headMisskayla has Fireworks shooting off over their head
They don't even know if HSM 2 is going to hit it off or not! Even though I think it will -_-

Ohhhh this stinks.
I still don't believe it! xD

--Daisy--
Old 08-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Josh Farro is awesomee
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

PrincessTmkttt is as Frosty as a Snowman
HOLY MOLY! If Zac isn't in it, why is it worth WATCHING?
Old 08-12-2007, 02:02 PM
VMK member for 3 years
Awards Showcase
Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

vmkstar99 is Buried in Treasurevmkstar99 is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmkttt View Post
HOLY MOLY! If Zac isn't in it, why is it worth WATCHING?

He is.

>.<