Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old High School Musical

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-23-2007, 08:25 PM
♥You are the Music In Me♥

katgal ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Everyone has their own opinions for High School Musical. Some people like it, some love it and some hate it. We all have to respect each others opinions.
Everything has fans, die hard fans and haters
Old 06-27-2007, 08:34 PM
VMK name is Costanca

DizWhiz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think that HSM was a wonderful movie, but it lost it's shining glory after the MUSICAL, the POSTERS, ZAC EFRON on every single teen magazine, the SING-ALONG, and MANY other things. They overdid it, and it took the good quality out of the movie. And I've heard from sources that there will be a HSM 3 with a Halloween-haunted theme. I personally am tired of all the HSM stuff I see around everywhere. I liked the movie, but they really need to quit with the entire jewelry line and other unneccesary junk they are advertising.

Bottom line, Disney: Getcha' Head In The Game
Old 07-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Happy Halloween!!!

mr.blueblob is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyzoodude View Post
Oh my gosh.. HSM is the worst and cheesiest movie ever. Disney wasted time and money is what I think. Couldn't they come out with another good movie? There movies (except for a few) are starting to become corny. I just dont get HSM. And think of it: another waste of money on HSM 2.

That is what I think.
-GASP - HOW DARE YOU! are you trying to give me a heart attack?!.. yes the movie is cheesy.. but it made PLENTY of money.. and the music is great!!!!!
Old 08-18-2007, 02:51 AM
Always cool

Fafau is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Am I the only one who was laughing his butt off during Zac's solo? OMG!!! LOL!!!